5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- managing people
- project plan
- a project charter includes...
- project risk
- project assumptions
- a uncertain event of condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project objectives
- b resolving conflicts within the team and balancing the needs of the project with the personal and professional needs.
- c project scope, project objectives, project constraints, project assumptions
- d project charter. factors that are considered to be true, real, or certain without proof or demonstration. ex: hours in a workweek or time of year the work will be performed
- e formal, approved document that manages and controls project execution
5 Multiple choice questions
- individuals and organizations actively involved in the project or whose interests might be affected as a result of project execution or project completion
- responsible for approving or rejecting all change requests
- temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product of service
- logical relationship that exists between the project tasks, or between a project task and a milestone.
- choosing strategic projects, understanding project planning, managing projects, risk management
5 True/False questions
project scope → uncertain event of condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project objectives
project management → individual who is an expert in project planning and management, defines and develops the project plan, and tracks the plan to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget
project manager → application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations from a project
project objectives → project charter. quantifiable criteria that must be met for the project to be considered a success
change management → set of techniques that aid in evolution, composition, and policy management of the design and implementation of a system