5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
- A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
- Specialized aerial hypha that produces spores.
- A thin covering of tissue.
- A filiment of fungal cells.
4 True/False questions
Rhizoid Hypha → A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
Antibiotic → A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
Extacellular Digestion → Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.
Fermentation → The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.