5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
- A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
- Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.
- A filiment of fungal cells.
- A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
4 True/False questions
Antibiotic → A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
Stolon → An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
Zygospore → A zygote surrounded by a hard, protective covering
Haustorium → The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.