5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
- A filiment of fungal cells.
- A zygote surrounded by a hard, protective covering
- A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
- The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
4 True/False questions
Membrane → A thin covering of tissue.
Mycelium → A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
Antibiotic → A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
Rhizoid Hypha → A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.