5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.
- A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
- The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
- A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
- Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.
4 True/False questions
Stolon → An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
Aerial Hypha → A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
Zygote → The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
Membrane → A thin covering of tissue.