5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
- A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
- The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
- A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
- A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
4 True/False questions
Aerial Hypha → A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
Mycelium → A thin covering of tissue.
Hypha → A filiment of fungal cells.
Extacellular Digestion → Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.