5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
- A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
- The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
- A filiment of fungal cells.
- The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
4 True/False questions
Haustorium → A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
Aerial Hypha → A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
Antibiotic → A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
Zygospore → A zygote surrounded by a hard, protective covering