5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
- A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
- A filiment of fungal cells.
- Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.
- A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
4 True/False questions
Mycelium → The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.
Zygote → A zygote surrounded by a hard, protective covering
Antibiotic → A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
Aerial Hypha → A filiment of fungal cells.