5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
- A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
- The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.
- Specialized aerial hypha that produces spores.
- The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
4 True/False questions
Haustorium → The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.
Chitin → A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
Rhizoid Hypha → A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
Fermentation → The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.