5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- IN WHICH WAY DOES ELIE THINK THAT THE JEWS ARE GOD'S "CHOSEN PEOPLE"?
- WHO VOLUNTEERS TO HIDE ELIE
- WHAT DOES MOISHE TRY TO WARN THE JEWS OF SIGHET ABOUT?
- WHEN THEY BEAT UP ELIE'S FATHER, WHAT DOES ELIE REALIZE.
- What is Idek?
- a BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY HAVE BEEN MASSACRED.
- b Eliezer's Kapo in the electrical equipment warehouse
- c THAT THE CAMPS ARE MAKING HIM CARE ONLY ABOUT HIMSELF.
- d THE NAZI THREAT.
- e MARTHA, THEIR SERVANT
5 Multiple choice questions
- ROSH HASANAH
- For the strength to never abandon his father for his own benefit
- RABBI ELIUHUIUUIIUUUYUIUHUIUU'S SON.
- CHIMNEYS FULL OF ENOURMOUS FURNACES.
5 True/False questions
WHAT TOWN DOES ELIE COME FROM? → SIGHET
During the long run after Buna, what does Eliezer say was the only thing that kept him from giving up? → His father's presence
HOW DO THE NAZIS PREVENT THE JEWISH PRISONERS FROM GOING OUT OF THE CATTLE CAR? → THEY NAIL THE DOORS SHUT.
To whom does Eliezer lose the gold crown on his tooth? → MUSICIANS.
WHO BEATS ELIE'S FATHER? → A GYPSY KAPO