5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- WHAT DO THE JEWISH PRISONERS SEE WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT CAMP?
- In the shed, taking a brief break from the run, what does Eliezer pray for?
- WHAT TOWN DOES ELIE COME FROM?
- WHAT DO THE NAZIS TELL THE JEWISH PRISONERS WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT AUSCHWITZ?
- a CHIMNEYS FULL OF ENOURMOUS FURNACES.
- b SIGHET
- c Schächter
- d THEY WILL BE KEPT WITH THEIR FAMILIES.
- e For the strength to never abandon his father for his own benefit
5 Multiple choice questions
- HANG A KID.
- THE SABBATH
- THEY BEAT HER CARELESSLY.
- Juliek playing Beethoven.
5 True/False questions
During the long run after Buna, what does Eliezer say was the only thing that kept him from giving up? → His father's presence
WHO VOLUNTEERS TO HIDE ELIE
S FAMILY? → MARTHA, THEIR SERVANT
What is Idek? → Eliezer's Kapo in the electrical equipment warehouse
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OLD MAN IN THE TRAIN CAR WHO GETS A HOLD OF THE PIECE O'F BREAD? → THEY ALL BEGIN TO LOSE THEIR SENSE OF DECENCY.
WHAT HOLIDAY DOES ELIE AND ALL OF THE OTHER JEWISH PRISONERS CELEBRATE IN BUNA? → THE SABBATH