5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- WHAT DOES ELIE'S FATHER GIVE HIM WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE SEPARATED FROM ONE AND ANOTHER?
- WHEN THEY BEAT UP ELIE'S FATHER, WHAT DOES ELIE REALIZE.
- During the long run after Buna, what does Eliezer say was the only thing that kept him from giving up?
- At Auschwitz, who recognizes Eliezer and his father?
- a THAT THE CAMPS ARE MAKING HIM CARE ONLY ABOUT HIMSELF.
- b STIEN, THEIR RELATIVE FROM ANTWERP.
- c Schächter
- d His father's presence
- e A KNIFE AND A SPOON.
5 Multiple choice questions
- THEY ALL BEGIN TO LOSE THEIR SENSE OF DECENCY.
- THEY NAIL THE DOORS SHUT.
- For the strength to never abandon his father for his own benefit
- RABBI ELIUHUIUUIIUUUYUIUHUIUU'S SON.
- THE SABBATH
5 True/False questions
HOW DO THE PEOPLE TREAT MADAME SCHATACHERERRERRERERER'S VISIONS? → RABBI ELIUHUIUUIIUUUYUIUHUIUU'S SON.
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE PIT IN BIRKENIUAUIAU? → BABIES ARE BEING BURNED.
WHO VOLUNTEERS TO HIDE ELIE
S FAMILY? → A GYPSY KAPO
What do the Gestapo do after an instance of sabotage at Buna? → HANG A KID.
WHAT DO THE JEWISH PRISONERS SEE WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT CAMP? → CHIMNEYS FULL OF ENOURMOUS FURNACES.