Create an account
Proving a Quadrilateral is a Parallelogram
1) show both pairs of opposite sides are parallel
2) show both pairs of opposite sides are congruent
3) show both pairs of opposite angles are congruent
4) show one pair of opposite sides are congruent and parallel
5) show the diagonals bisect each other
-must have 4 congruent sides
-diagonals must be perpendicular
-diagonals bisect a pair of opposite angles
-bases must be parallel
-if isosceles, each pair of base angles must be congruent, or a pair of base angles must be congruent, or diagonals must be congruent
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together