5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the two steps of cancer development
- What is chemotherapy?
- Two major organic disorders are...
- What are injuries?
- What are benign tumors?
- a cells stop functioning normally and grow a structure different than the tissue it originated from. The abnormal growth is called a tumor. Benign tumors are walled off from the rest of the body
- b Same as for bacteria but the cancer cells are what the doctors aim to get rid of.
- c physical damage to the body- temporary or permanent
- d initiation and promotion
- e Benign tumors and Cancer
5 Multiple choice questions
- the science of aging
- heartbeat and breathing
- any affliction not caused by a pathogen
- Xrays- radioactive isotopes to destroy cancer cells that are localized
- Malignant or Cancer
5 True/False questions
Do benign tumors cause adverse effects on the body? → Xrays- radioactive isotopes to destroy cancer cells that are localized
What are some of the theories of why we age? → Inherited Disorders
What is the leading treatment for cancer? → carcinogenic chemicals
What are the three primary methods of treating cancer? → surgery, radiation, chemotherapy
What are three ways initiation occurs? → Inherited Disorders