5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- b very loud and shrill sound
- c a position of control
- d to stop the movement or progress of.
- e coming at a later time; happening as a result of
5 Multiple choice questions
- able to do things well; skilled
- anger caused by injury or insult.
- silent from anger or hurt
- to make a hold through
- to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
5 True/False questions
outrage → to fill with anger or resentment
quiver → a case for holding arrows
implore → to plead with or beg for with much feeling
outrage → to let go; to free
pierce → to pass or break through