5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to let go; to free
- b the act of humiliating or the state of being humiliated
- c anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- d coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- e to make a hold through
5 Multiple choice questions
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- to stop the movement or progress of.
- anger caused by injury or insult.
5 True/False questions
pierce → a strong difference of opinion; an argument
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
quiver → silent from anger or hurt
sullen → to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
dispute → to question the truth or value of