5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a anger caused by injury or insult.
- b to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- c to let go; to free
- d the act of humiliating or the state of being humiliated
5 Multiple choice questions
- silent from anger or hurt
- to plead with or beg for with much feeling
- a position of control
- able to do things well; skilled
- very loud and shrill sound
5 True/False questions
pierce → anger caused by injury or insult.
helm → the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
despise → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
dispute → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
release → to make known