5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a silent from anger or hurt
- b to make a hold through
- c to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
- d coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- e the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
5 Multiple choice questions
- to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- able to do things well; skilled
- to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
5 True/False questions
humiliation → to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
dispute → to question the truth or value of
quiver → silent from anger or hurt
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
dispute → a strong difference of opinion; an argument