5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
- b able to do things well; skilled
- c very loud and shrill sound
- d to let go; to free
- e to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- good wishes
- ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
- a position of control
- a case for holding arrows
- silent from anger or hurt
5 True/False questions
congratulate → to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
outrage → anger caused by injury or insult.
eventual → anger caused by injury or insult.
arrest → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
quiver → to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble