5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a position of control
- b good wishes
- c to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- d to pass or break through
- e to seize and charge with breaking the law
5 Multiple choice questions
- to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- anger caused by injury or insult.
- to stop the movement or progress of.
5 True/False questions
helm → the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
humiliation → to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
congratulate → good wishes
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
dispute → a strong difference of opinion; an argument