5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to question the truth or value of
- b the act of humiliating or the state of being humiliated
- c anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- d coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- e the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
5 Multiple choice questions
- to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
- to let go; to free
- to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
- to plead with or beg for with much feeling
- able to do things well; skilled
5 True/False questions
arrest → to stop the movement or progress of.
dispute → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
helm → silent from anger or hurt
outrage → anger caused by injury or insult.
pierce → to let go; to free