5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a position of control
- b to stop the movement or progress of.
- c ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
- d to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
- e to fill with anger or resentment
5 Multiple choice questions
- to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- to let go; to free
- to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
5 True/False questions
outrage → very loud and shrill sound
arrest → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
dispute → a strong difference of opinion; an argument
outrage → to make known
congratulations → good wishes