5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Health care facilities must maintain a detailed log of sharps injuries that are incurred from contamiinated sharps. other 2 are on page 16.
- a means of exit from the host
- is the most common
- a three-piece objective system
- walk dont run, close all cabinet, doors,don't use broken equipment
- a Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?
- b Microscopes used in the POL have what?
- c evacuation system
- d What are common sense saftey rules in a lab?
- e OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do you carry a microscope?
- What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
- What are OSHA'S duties?
- what is it called when a pt must sign consent form for the testing of drug and alchol
- which hepatitis spreads through contact with contaminated blood or body fluids,and through sexual contact
5 True/False questions
55 → the pasma forms about __%
it's a device for spinning a specimen at high speed until it separates into it's component parts → What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
blood does not coagulate at a wound or puncture site → Hemophilia
keep a list of items that are used routinely and reordered systematically → How do you carry a microscope?
liquid in which othe components are suspended → hairy leukoplakia?