5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- total volume of plasma and formed elements
- The M.A
- incident report form
- a whole blood
- b which hepatitis is fatal?
- c What is the instrument used more offten in a POL?
- d in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
- e Who is responisble for taking Inventory Control of equipment and supplies to ensure that the POL never runs out of them?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the pasma forms about __%
- What does OSHA for?
- What are common sense saftey rules in a lab?
- What is the stage?
5 True/False questions
HIV → what comes before AIDS?
a white lesion on the tougue → leukocytes
substage → plasma is nearly 90% of
liquid in which othe components are suspended → plasma
specific susbstances that can serve as transmission agents for bloodborne diseases → Hemophilia