5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- it's a device for spinning a specimen at high speed until it separates into it's component parts
- median cubital, basilica,cephalic vein
- 8 and 15 years
- a white lesion on the tougue
- creation and enforcement of both general safety standards & standards for specific industries & operations.
- a Veins commonly used for venipuncture include
- b What is a centrifuge?
- c the incubation period in adults is?
- d What are OSHA'S duties?
- e hairy leukoplakia?
5 Multiple choice questions
- whole blood
- the pathogens posing the greatest risk are?
- What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
- what is the iris?
5 True/False questions
pt care functions → other phlebotomists are trained to perform
below the oculars and mounted on the swivel bace called the nose. → Where are the objectives located on the microscope?
Health care facilities must maintain a detailed log of sharps injuries that are incurred from contamiinated sharps. other 2 are on page 16. → OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
incident report form → in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
pregnent woman → acute HEV may be fatal in?