5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a three-piece objective system
- a diaphragm that opens and closes like the shutter on a camera to increase and decrease the amount of light illuminating the specimen.
- a serum does not contain?
- b what blood type contains neither A nor B antigen is
- c most bruising is caused by a
- d Microscopes used in the POL have what?
- e what is the iris?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are OSHA'S duties?
- How do you carry a microscope?
- Where are the objectives located on the microscope?
- What is located on the arm of the microscope?
- OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
5 True/False questions
-needlesticks from needles used ooon an infected pt
-CUTS OR ABRASIONS ON THE KSIN OF THE UNINFECTED PERSON
-ANY BODY OPENING ON AN UNINFECTED PERSON
-a transfusion w/ infected bloos → Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
they are eyepieces through which you view the image → What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
examine blood blood smears and identification of microorgansms in body fluid sample → What are the common uses for microscope?
8 and 15 years → the incubation period in adults is?
White blood cells → leukocytes