5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- protect the safety of employees in the workplace.
- it's a device for spinning a specimen at high speed until it separates into it's component parts
- contains another magnifying lens, it is moved into position directly under the osulars when needed
- a What does OSHA for?
- b serum does not contain?
- c the pasma forms about __%
- d What do the objectives do?
- e What is a centrifuge?
5 Multiple choice questions
- which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?
- What are the advantages of using a Physician's Office Laboratory (POL) ?
- What are the common uses for microscope?
- evacuation system
- Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
5 True/False questions
Do not tell the patient there results!!! you give it to the doctor → What do you do when the test results come in?
a diaphragm that opens and closes like the shutter on a camera to increase and decrease the amount of light illuminating the specimen. → Where are the objectives located on the microscope?
hematoma → Who is responisble for taking Inventory Control of equipment and supplies to ensure that the POL never runs out of them?
bruising and other injuries → fibrogen
creation and enforcement of both general safety standards & standards for specific industries & operations. → Reducing the number of HIV related death, reducing material infant transmission, improving the quality of life of those diagnosed with AIDS