5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The M.A
- HAV and HEV
- incident report form
- total volume of plasma and formed elements
- a white lesion on the tougue
- a which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?
- b in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
- c hairy leukoplakia?
- d Who is responisble for taking Inventory Control of equipment and supplies to ensure that the POL never runs out of them?
- e whole blood
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reducing the number of HIV related death, reducing material infant transmission, improving the quality of life of those diagnosed with AIDS
- which hepatitis is fatal?
- What does OSHA for?
- other phlebotomists are trained to perform
5 True/False questions
O → what blood type contains neither A nor B antigen is
creation and enforcement of both general safety standards & standards for specific industries & operations. → What are OSHA'S duties?
White blood cells → which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?
carbon monoxide → HgBA1c gives information over a period of
HBV and HCV → which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?