5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 8 and 15 years
- specific susbstances that can serve as transmission agents for bloodborne diseases
- hold it by the arm, & support it under the base.
- carbon monoxide
- creation and enforcement of both general safety standards & standards for specific industries & operations.
- a What has the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) identified?
- b How do you carry a microscope?
- c CO
- d What are OSHA'S duties?
- e the incubation period in adults is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is a centrifuge?
- OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
- whole blood
- what is the iris?
5 True/False questions
rupturing of RBCs, which releases hemoglobin → hemomolysis
pt care functions → HgBA1c gives information over a period of
HIV → which hepatitis is fatal?
is the insertion of a needle or cannula into a vein for the purpose of withdrawing blood → Phlebotomy
a means of exit from the host → Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?