5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- produces quicker turnaround & eliminates the need for the patient to travel to other locations
- total volume of plasma and formed elements
- Do not tell the patient there results!!! you give it to the doctor
- blood does not coagulate at a wound or puncture site
- keep a list of items that are used routinely and reordered systematically
- a How do you take Inventory Control?
- b What do you do when the test results come in?
- c What are the advantages of using a Physician's Office Laboratory (POL) ?
- d whole blood
- e Hemophilia
5 Multiple choice questions
- What has the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) identified?
- Who is responisble for taking Inventory Control of equipment and supplies to ensure that the POL never runs out of them?
- What is under the stage that contains the condenser , which concentrates the light being directed through the sample and the iris?
- How do you carry a microscope?
- HgBA1c gives information over a period of
5 True/False questions
ELSA test → HIV infection is diagnosed using?
Establishing a chain of custody → HIV infection is diagnosed using?
two, Course and fine → How many focus controls are there and what are they called?
a means of exit from the host → Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?
hematoma → most bruising is caused by a