5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- platform on which rests the specimen slide
- is the insertion of a needle or cannula into a vein for the purpose of withdrawing blood
- they are eyepieces through which you view the image
- Do not tell the patient there results!!! you give it to the doctor
- pregnent woman
- a What is the stage?
- b acute HEV may be fatal in?
- c What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
- d What do you do when the test results come in?
- e Phlebotomy
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
- what blood type contains neither A nor B antigen is
- How do you carry a microscope?
- What are the common uses for microscope?
- Bloodborne pathogens can be introduced into a new host through what routes?
5 True/False questions
carbon monoxide → HgBA1c gives information over a period of
White blood cells → CBC
HIV → the pasma forms about __%
total volume of plasma and formed elements → How many focus controls are there and what are they called?
Establishing a chain of custody → Changes in skin condition often make the elderly more prone to