5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was an ancient Greek actor called?
- What did Sophocles contribute to plays?
- What were the actors called?
- What was the lead chorus member called?
- What was the Skene?
- a 1st- protagonist because he starts or drives the action, 2nd- deuteragonist
- b The changing hut
- c He added the 3rd actor and added the idea of painted scenery.
- d Koryphaios
- e hypocrite because he would "play roles"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Place- messenger, to tell when a scene changed. Time- sentry telling what had happened.
Action- the plot of Antigone is simple, which is the price antigone has to make for defying mortal law and obeying moral law.
- goat song
- Elizabethan age (17th century)
- the watching place where people stood
5 True/False questions
Who was in the chorus? → 15 men about to go into war.
What god did they honor in theater? → Dionysis
How many actors were on stage at once? → 15
What did the chorus do? → 15 men about to go into war.
What was Sophocles? → a playwright- (496-406)