5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the lead chorus member called?
- What was the Skene?
- Who was in the chorus?
- What did the chorus do?
- What was tragedy in Greek?
- a 15 men about to go into war.
- b Chanted and moved together, gave background information, offered reflection on actions (audience or conscience), and prayed or honored the gods.
- c The changing hut
- d Traegodio
- e Koryphaios
5 Multiple choice questions
- hypocrite because he would "play roles"
- Place- one location, time- 24 hours, action- single simple plot.
- The dancing place
5 True/False questions
What did the ancient greeks wear as costumes? → hypocrite because he would "play roles"
Till when did only men act? → Elizabethan age (17th century)
What was Sophocles? → a playwright- (496-406)
What was the theatron → It was the altar to Dionysis
What were the actors called? → 1st- protagonist because he starts or drives the action, 2nd- deuteragonist