5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the lead chorus member called?
- Give an example for all three unites
- How many men were in the chorus?
- What were the actors called?
- What was the Thymele?
- a Koryphaios
- b 15
- c 1st- protagonist because he starts or drives the action, 2nd- deuteragonist
- d Place- messenger, to tell when a scene changed. Time- sentry telling what had happened.
Action- the plot of Antigone is simple, which is the price antigone has to make for defying mortal law and obeying moral law.
- e It was the altar to Dionysis
5 Multiple choice questions
- Elizabethan age (17th century)
- Chanted and moved together, gave background information, offered reflection on actions (audience or conscience), and prayed or honored the gods.
- entry-way (parade)
- 15 men about to go into war.
5 True/False questions
What did the ancient greeks wear as costumes? → hypocrite because he would "play roles"
What was the theatron → The dancing place
What was the Proskenian? → The changing hut
What did Sophocles contribute to plays? → Chanted and moved together, gave background information, offered reflection on actions (audience or conscience), and prayed or honored the gods.
What was the orchestra? → The dancing place