5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was an ancient Greek actor called?
- What was the Proskenian?
- What was the Thymele?
- Till when did only men act?
- What were the actors called?
- a It was the altar to Dionysis
- b Elizabethan age (17th century)
- c 1st- protagonist because he starts or drives the action, 2nd- deuteragonist
- d backdrop/scenery
- e hypocrite because he would "play roles"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chanted and moved together, gave background information, offered reflection on actions (audience or conscience), and prayed or honored the gods.
- He added the 3rd actor and added the idea of painted scenery.
- a playwright- (496-406)
5 True/False questions
What was the theatron → The dancing place
What was the Skene? → It was the altar to Dionysis
How many men were in the chorus? → 15
What was the orchestra? → The dancing place
What are the three unities? → Place- one location, time- 24 hours, action- single simple plot.