Create an account
1. to stay in one's mind continually 2. to visit frequently 3. to appear in the form of a ghost
1. intense; deeply felt 2. having understanding or knowledge that goes beneath the surface, beyond the obvious
1. having wisdom and good judgement 2. a person known for wisdom and good judgement 3. an aromatic grayish-green plant used in cooking
1. a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidence 2. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
1. one step in the line of descent of a family 2. all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
1. to make less extreme or severe 2. to make changes in 3. in grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning
1. a small bar or rod on which something else turns 2. a person or thing on which others depend 3. to turn on or as if on a pivot
1. to install in office with a formal ceremony 2. to begin officially or mark the opening of
1. capable of recovering quickly from misfortune 2. returning quickly to an original shape or condition
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together