5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- where is humus found?
- what kind of seed do gymnosperm have?
- What is it called when the male and female are on the same plant (one spore)?
- what is the ground tissue of a plant called?
- What are the 4 purposes of roots
- a naked seeds
- b parenchyma
- c homospory
- d anchor plant, absorb nutrients, store food, increase surface area
- e A horizon
5 Multiple choice questions
- terminal bud
5 True/False questions
Monocots vs Dicots: petals in 3x → dicot
Is used for transporting water → Xylem
Ferns are an example of what? → Pteridophytes
Monocots vs Dicots: which has vascular bundles in a circle → monocot
Is used for transporting food (sugar) → Phloem