5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the evaporation of water from a plant called?
- Monocots vs Dicots: tap root
- what is the integument + megasporangium + megaspore called?
- what are unevenly thickened primary walls called?
- What is the specialized structure of an angiosperm for sexual reproduction?
- a dicot
- b transpiration
- c ovule
- d collenchyma
- e flower
5 Multiple choice questions
- xylem and phloem
5 True/False questions
The 1st category of plants → Bryophytes
what are "typical" plant cells called → sclerechyma
what is the function of collenchyma → perform metabolic functions
Bryophytes are vascular or nonvascular → nonvascular
what is the alternating system of nodes and internodes called → stem