5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the development of the body form and organization?
- What is the specialized structure of an angiosperm for sexual reproduction?
- terminal buds inhibit the growth of axillary buds
- Monocots vs Dicots: Which has vascular bundles scattered?
- what is the ground tissue of a plant called?
- a parenchyma
- b apical dominance
- c flower
- d monocot
- e morphogenesis
5 Multiple choice questions
- Waxy Cuticle
- pattern formation
5 True/False questions
Monocots vs Dicots: netted veins → monocot
Mosses and liverworts are an example of ? → Bryophytes
what is the microspore? → male
Monocots vs Dicots: petals in 3x → monocot
T/F: The plant kingdom is monophyletic → True