5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a thick filament of spores called?
- Are gymnosperm vascular or non-vascular?
- Are angiosperm hetero or homo spory?
- The 1st category of plants
- what are the first flowering plants called?
- a Protonema
- b heterospory
- c vascular
- d Bryophytes
- e Angiosperm
5 Multiple choice questions
- Positional information
5 True/False questions
How do bryophytes fertilize? → swimming sperm
what is an example of scelernchyma → fibers
what are channels for the passage of water called? → xylem and phloem
what are unevenly thickened primary walls called? → Angiosperm
what is the development of specific structures in specific locations? → morphogenesis