5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The growth of young shoots is called?
- Do Bryophytes have a water transport system?
- what are channels for the passage of water called?
- Monocots vs Dicots: petals in 3x
- Monocots vs Dicots: which has fibrous roots
- a monocots
- b terminal bud
- c NO
- d Aquaporins
- e monocot
5 Multiple choice questions
- support; dead
- wind; animal
5 True/False questions
the female gametophyte → antheridia
what is the main organ for photosynthesis? → leaves
what is the microspore? → male
what is the evaporation of water from a plant called? → transpiration
Do Pteridophytes have a water transport system? → Yes