5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Is used for transporting food (sugar)
- The growth of young shoots is called?
- what are the two types of angiosperm?
- Monocots vs Dicots: tap root
- What is the specialized structure of an angiosperm for sexual reproduction?
- a terminal bud
- b flower
- c Phloem
- d dicot
- e monocots; dicots
5 Multiple choice questions
- provide support and allow growth
- pattern formation
- bulk flow
5 True/False questions
where is humus found? → A horizon
what are unevenly thickened primary walls called? → Aquaporins
which meristems are for secondary growth (girth) → vascular cambium
what is the ground tissue of a plant called? → parenchyma
Are gymnosperm hetero or homo spory? → Pteridophytes