5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The 1st category of plants
- what are the seed within in an angiosperm?
- what kind of seed do gymnosperm have?
- Monocots vs Dicots: which has 1 cotyledon?
- what are the first flowering plants called?
- a naked seeds
- b Bryophytes
- c monocot
- d fruit
- e Angiosperm
5 Multiple choice questions
- provide support and allow growth
5 True/False questions
What are conifers considered? → Gymnosperm
Monocots vs Dicots: 4x-5x petals → dicot
What produces secondary xylem/phloem → vascular cambium
what is the protective coat of secondary plant body called? → periderm
What is the Angiosperms life cycle dominated by? → Sporophyte