5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- what is the development of the body form and organization?
- Are angiosperm vascular or non-vascular?
- What are the first vascular plants called?
- _________of _________ is a terrestrial adaptation
- a Pteridophytes
- b Alteration of generations
- c vascular
- d morphogenesis
5 Multiple choice questions
- naked seeds
- Haploid gametophyte
5 True/False questions
what are the vascular tissue of plants called? → xylem and phloem
What are lilies, grasses, orchids and palms → monocots
water molecules tug on each other → cohesion
which nutrients are needed in large quantity → macronutrients
What is the specialized structure of an angiosperm for sexual reproduction? → morphogenesis