5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are signals that indicate the appropriate location and development of cells?
- what contains the male gametophyte?
- Monocots vs Dicots: tap root
- Are angiosperm hetero or homo spory?
- water molecules adhering to the hydrophilic walls of the xylem cells?
- a dicot
- b Positional information
- c heterospory
- d pollen
- e adhesion
5 Multiple choice questions
- axillary bud
5 True/False questions
What is a thick filament of spores called? → Protonema
Monocots vs Dicots: Which has vascular bundles scattered? → monocot
Monocots vs Dicots: netted veins → monocot
which nutrients are needed in small quantities → pollen
Monocots vs Dicots: petals in 3x → monocot