5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the specialized structure of an angiosperm for sexual reproduction?
- water molecules adhering to the hydrophilic walls of the xylem cells?
- what is the integument + megasporangium + megaspore called?
- How do bryophytes fertilize?
- what are the vascular tissue of plants called?
- a flower
- b ovule
- c adhesion
- d swimming sperm
- e xylem and phloem
5 Multiple choice questions
- wind; animal
- A horizon
- vascular cambium
5 True/False questions
what are the first flowering plants called? → sclerechyma
Monocots vs Dicots: Which has vascular bundles scattered? → monocot
Bryophytes are vascular or nonvascular → nonvascular
Are angiosperm vascular or non-vascular? → vascular
what is osmosis? → less organic