5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the function of collenchyma
- what are signals that indicate the appropriate location and development of cells?
- Ferns are an example of what?
- the male gametophyte
- what are the vascular tissue of plants called?
- a Pteridophytes
- b provide support and allow growth
- c Positional information
- d antheridia
- e xylem and phloem
5 Multiple choice questions
- terminal bud
5 True/False questions
Is used for transporting food (sugar) → Xylem
what produces tough, thick covering → parent material
Mosses and liverworts are an example of ? → Pteridophytes
What are produced by the decay of seedless plants? → coal and oil
what is the protective coat of secondary plant body called? → parenchyma