5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the main difference between weather and climate?
- a When organisms depend on each other for survival
- b A temporary magnet made by passing electica current through a wire coiled around an iron bar
- c A contest between organisms for food, territory, or other resources.
- d before recorded history
- e Cllimate is over a long period of time
Weather is over a shorter periord of time - changes often
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not attracted to a magnet because it does not contain iron.
- One complete orbit (trip) of a planet around a star or a moon around a planet.
- the visable, outer layer of the sun
- Extinction on a large scale, such as the extinction of the dinosaurs.
- Liquid, molten rock on the Earth's surface.
5 True/False questions
Density → The amount of mass in a given space.
Deposition → The movement of weathered sediments by water, wind, or ice.
Magma → Liquid, molten rock found below the Earth's surface.
Plate → The rigid blocks of crust and upper mantle rock
Fire Blanket → Is a safety device designed to extinguish small fires.