5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Resin Code
- Open Circuit
- Solar Energy
- a A circuit that has an opening or break that prevents electricity form flowing.
- b The process of obtaining useful energy from the Sun via solar panels.
- c The purpose of this code is to help separate items for recycling.
- d Substances ability to be dissolved.
- e The ability to do work or cause change.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A situation that occurs when a population becomes too great in number for the area they occupy, so that resources become scarce
- The process of being collected or gathered.
- Light rays bouncing off the surface of an object.
- A material that allows energy (heat)to pass through very easily.
- The continuous process in which water is circulated throughout the Earth and its atmosphere.
5 True/False questions
Model → A picture, idea, or object that represents an object or process.
M. & M. → Liquid, molten rock found below the Earth's surface.
Mass → (1) The amount of matter in an object; objects with greater mass have more gravitational pull, such as a large planet. (2) A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
Sound Energy → Energy produced from a vibrating object.
Celsius → Is a temperature scale that refers to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale.