5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical State
- M. & M.
- a A property of matter classified as a solid, liquid, or gas.
- b A component or substance in a mixture.
- c A way to remember the resource Minerals and Metals
- d Forms of protective eyewear that enclose the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particles, water or chemicals from striking the eyes.
- e A nonliving part of an ecosystem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A structure or behavior that helps an organism survive in its environment
- the air that surrounds the Earth.
- Sediment on top of older sediment and pressed together.
- The study of the effects of water as a solid, liquid, or gas in the soil, rocks, and atmosphere.
- Is the recording of data using scientific instruments; and refer to any data collected during an experiment. (Can use your sense)
5 True/False questions
Solar Energy → A substance that is dissolved in another substance forming a solution.
Density → Is a temperature scale that refers to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale.
Mass → (1) The amount of matter in an object; objects with greater mass have more gravitational pull, such as a large planet. (2) A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
Sedimentary Rock → the apparent path of the Sun across the sky
Weight → The heaviness of an object; a product of its mass and the force of gravity affecting it.