5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Open Circuit
- Heat Energy
- a A mixture in which particles of one or more substances (the solute) are distributed uniformly throughout another substance (the solvent), so that the mixture is homogeneous.
- b Processing waste items so the materials they are made of can be used to make new items.
- c A circuit that has an opening or break that prevents electricity form flowing.
- d The slow movement of water through the pores in soil or permeable rock.
- e A form of energy that is closely related to temperature and can be felt as warmth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shows the interaction among many different food chains in a single ecosystem
- Rapid movement back and forth.
- A substance that can dissolve another substance, or in which another substance is dissolved, forming a solution. Water is the most common substance.
- closely packed together; dense
- Resources that are never used up as they are being used.
5 True/False questions
Coal → A liquid produced from organic matter under pressure for millions of years.
Newton → The unit of force in the Metric System. (Gravity)
Evaporation → All the living things that belong that belong to the same group and live in the same area
Sound Energy → The process of obtaining useful energy from the Sun via solar panels. An inexhaustible resource.
Fire Extinguisher → An active fire protection device used to extinguish small fires.