5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Open Circuit
- Agent of erosion and weathering
- a A circuit that has an opening or break that prevents electricity form flowing.
- b wind, water, ice, and waves are the forces that cause weathering and erosion
- c Is a temperature scale that refers to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale.
- d the outermost, rocky layer of Earth, Sun, or moon.
- e Any living thing
5 Multiple choice questions
- A material that allows energy (electrons) to pass through very easily.
- Forms of protective eyewear that enclose the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particles, water or chemicals from striking the eyes.
- Evidence of ancient past life, such as petrified wood, dinosaur
- the apparent path of the Sun across the sky
- An imaginary line that passes through Earth's center and its North and South Poles
5 True/False questions
Satellite → A natural body, like the moon, or an artificial object that orbits another object.
Prehistoric → before recorded history
Thermal Energy → Kinetic energy of molecules that is created by heat.
Nutrition → The process by which living organisms obtain food and use it for growth, metabolism, and repair.
Cementation → Binds particles together