5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Melting Point
- Carbon Cycle
- a Sediment on top of older sediment and pressed together.
- b The movement of carbon on Earth by the processes of respiration and photosynthesis
- c The rigid blocks of crust and upper mantle rock
- d The temperature at which a substance changes state from a solid to a liquid.
- e A natural geographic structure on Earth's surface.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a valley between steep cliff sides formed by running water, such as a river or stream
- (1) Process by which a substance goes from a liquid state to a gas state; (2) the Sun drives this process by heating the water on Earth.
- Water falling to the Earth.
- A robot vehicle used to explore deep space.
- Kinetic energy of moving objects (Use mechanical energy to walk around)
5 True/False questions
Matter → Anything that has mass and takes up space.
Fault → The star that is at the center of our solar system and our source of light and heat for the planets in our solar system.
Carbon Dioxide → A gas produced by animals during respiration that plants use to make food, water, and oxygen
Metric System → Is the measurement system used in all scientific investigations.
Model → Liquid, molten rock found below the Earth's surface.