5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hydrological Cycle
- Freezing Point
- Resin Code
- a A mixture in which particles of one or more substances (the solute) are distributed uniformly throughout another substance (the solvent), so that the mixture is homogeneous.
- b The temperature at which a substance changes state from a liquid to a solid.
- c The continuous process in which water is circulated throughout the Earth and its atmosphere.
- d The purpose of this code is to help separate items for recycling.
- e Unchanging in nature or value; continuously happening.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bowl-shaped structures on the surface of a planet or moon caused by the impact of meteorites.
- the gaseous middle layer of the sun's atmosphere (extending from the photosphere to the corona) that is visible during a total eclipse of the sun
- Is a temperature scale that refers to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale.
- The star that is at the center of our solar system and our source of light and heat for the planets in our solar system.
- Binds particles together
5 True/False questions
What is the main difference between weather and climate? → Cllimate is over a long period of time
Weather is over a shorter periord of time - changes often
Insulate → A material that blocks the flow of electrons (energy).
control → Part of an experiment that is not being tested and is used for comparison.
Prehistoric → Water falling to the Earth.
Lens → An imaginary line that passes through Earth's center and its North and South Poles