5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- geothermal energy
- Space Probe
- a A summary that states if your hypothesis was correct or incorrect and what the investigation showed, based on observations and data. .
- b Heat from the center of the earth that is used as an energy source, come to the surface in the form of volcanoes, fumaroles, hot springs and geysers.
- c A robot vehicle used to explore deep space.
- d a stream of gas that erupts from the surface of the sun
- e A temporary magnet made by passing electica current through a wire coiled around an iron bar
5 Multiple choice questions
- closely packed together; dense
- Resources that are never used up as they are being used.
- A tool for observing distant objects.
- Anything that has mass and takes up space.
- The temperature at which a substance changes state from a solid to a liquid.
5 True/False questions
Metric System → Is the measurement system used in all scientific investigations.
Adaptation → A structure or behavior that helps an organism survive in its environment
atmosphere → the air that surrounds the Earth.
Lava → Liquid, molten rock on the Earth's surface.
Experiment → relating to, affected by, or producing heat