5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Not very critical, easy to influence.
- b Very likely.
- c Deliberately deceitful.
- d To waste money and opportunities.
- e Examine carefully.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Able to understand a situation and use it towards own advantage.
- Does not have enough money to pay their debts.
- Eager to tell people what to do, even when you think they shoudnt.
- Closing up.
- Careful to behave correctly.
5 True/False questions
Obstincacy → Stubbornness.
Empathetic → Quality of acting quickly and uncarefully.
Scuttled → Catious in what you do and say and do not take risks.
Idiosyncratic → Rather unusual.
Hubris → Arrogant pride.