5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Share other's feelings.
- b To completely get rid of.
- c Make less severe.
- d Hide true situation.
- e Not very critical, easy to influence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very likely.
- Full of bitterness and anger.
- Does not have enough money to pay their debts.
- The quality of showing no concern or interest for others.
5 True/False questions
Placid → Not farsighted.
Punctilious → Full of bitterness and anger.
Idiosyncratic → Cannot be dominated.
Innocuous → Full of bitterness and anger.
Astute → Catious in what you do and say and do not take risks.