7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Greek city-state
- A member of the lowest feudal class, bound to the land and whoever owned the land. Was the biggest part of the population and would be included with the land, if sold.
- a person who spreads his or her religious beliefs to others
- A large feudal estate, including the castle and often including farms and a village, ruled by a lord.
- Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representative
- a great and often violent change
6 True/False questions
feudalism → A form of government in which the people select representatives to govern them and make laws.
common law → Unwritten law that evolves from the customs and traditions of society
divine right of kings → Selling of forgiveness of sins documents by the Catholic Church to raise money. The practice led to the Reformation.
indulgences → Selling of forgiveness of sins documents by the Catholic Church to raise money. The practice led to the Reformation.
guild → Medieval workers' organization
charter → In the Middle ages, a written document that set out the rights and privileges of a town