5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
- Important; full of meaning
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
5 True/False questions
heroic → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
dense → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
soar → To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
absurd → to rise, usually in a steady way.
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.