5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
- To bring or to come to an end.
- Important; full of meaning
- hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
5 True/False questions
absurd → to rise, usually in a steady way.
suspend → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
accomplish → to rise, usually in a steady way.
experiment → To bring or to come to an end.
dense → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.