5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Important; full of meaning
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
5 True/False questions
suspend → to rise, usually in a steady way.
unwieldy → hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
flimsy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
terminate → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
ascend → to rise, usually in a steady way.