5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
- Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- To bring or to come to an end.
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
5 True/False questions
dense → to rise, usually in a steady way.
unwieldy → hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
absurd → So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
lumber → Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
experiment → To bring or to come to an end.