5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
- To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
- Important; full of meaning
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
5 True/False questions
heroic → Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
ascend → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
absurd → So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
terminate → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
flimsy → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.