5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a plot structure?
- What is a climax?
- What is a short story?
- Define person supernatural
- What is a setting?
- a A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
- b The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
- c It's the way in which the story unfolds.
- d The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
- e The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.
- The information needed to understand a story.
- The character is in conflict with technology such as a man against a robot or artificial intelligence.
- Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
5 True/False questions
What is a plot? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
Define person vs self → This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
What is fiction? → An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
Define person vs society → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
What is non-fiction? → Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.