5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a setting?
- Define person vs self
- Define person vs nature
- What is a plot structure?
- Define person vs society
- a the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.
- b The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
- c It's the way in which the story unfolds.
- d Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
- e The character or group of characters are in conflict with society such as social traditions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
- Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
- An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
- Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
5 True/False questions
What is a climax? → The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
What is a short story? → A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
Define person supernatural → The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
Define person vs technology → The character or group of characters are in conflict with society such as social traditions.
What is a complication → The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.