5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a novel?
- What is a character?
- What is a resolution?
- Define person supernatural
- What is fiction?
- a Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- b A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
- c The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
- d The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
- e Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
- An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
- Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
- The character or group of characters are in conflict with society such as social traditions.
5 True/False questions
What is a setting? → The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
What is exposition? → The information needed to understand a story.
What is a plot structure? → A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
Define person vs self → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
Define person vs nature → the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.