5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a resolution?
- What is a novella?
- What is a complication
- What is non-fiction?
- What is a conflict?
- a A catalyst that begins the major conflict.
- b The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
- c Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
- d The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
- e An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
- It's the way in which the story unfolds.
- The information needed to understand a story.
- A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
- The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
5 True/False questions
What is a climax? → The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
What is fiction? → Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
What is a setting? → The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
Define person supernatural → The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
Define person vs person → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.