5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is fiction?
- Define person supernatural
- Define person vs technology
- What is a short story?
- What is a plot structure?
- a A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
- b The character is in conflict with technology such as a man against a robot or artificial intelligence.
- c The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
- d Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- e It's the way in which the story unfolds.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A catalyst that begins the major conflict.
- The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
- This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
- A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
- The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
5 True/False questions
What is a resolution? → The information needed to understand a story.
What is non-fiction? → Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
What is a novel? → Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
What is a climax? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
What is a novella? → Is a work of fiction which is 25-170