5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is non-fiction?
- What is a novella?
- Define person vs person
- What is a plot?
- What is a complication
- a An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
- b The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
- c Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
- d This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
- e A catalyst that begins the major conflict.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
- A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
- The character is in conflict with technology such as a man against a robot or artificial intelligence.
- The information needed to understand a story.
- A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
5 True/False questions
What is a plot structure? → A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
What is a novel? → Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
What is a conflict? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
What is a climax? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
Define person vs nature → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.