5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Aelbert Cuyp
- Vanitas and the 4 seasons and 5 senses
- a View paintings
Ships on the Maas River, national gallery, Washington D.C.
He also did Herdsman with 5 cows by a river, 1655
- c Portrait of Marie Antoinette and her children, 1787
- d Representative iconography used to show age, death etc...including game boards, hourglasses and skulls
- e The Jewish Bride, 1668
5 Multiple choice questions
Fashioned after Versailles. Fischer Von Erlach, 1695-1749. Vienna.
He painted Wheatfields, view of Haarlem (1670), and Windmill near Wijk bij duurstede
- Famous for her flower still life's.
- The anatomy lesson of Dr. tulip, 1632. Jacob blessing the sons of Joseph-showing father/son relationship. Supper at Emmaus, prints including Jesus preaching and the Hundred Guilder print, 1649. He did etchings and thousands of drawings.
The night watch, 1642
5 True/False questions
Gesamtkunstwerk → Rome
Clara Peeters → Did many still life pieces with vessels.
Sculpture portrait from torso up usually found in architecture
Rembrandt → One of many self portraits, this one later in life
Frans Hals Gypsy →
Banquet of the Civic Guard of St. George at Haarlem, 1616.