5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- English arch. Architectural feature of Christopher Wren and English architects.
- Belvedere palace
- a Blueprint for whitehouse and American plantations.
- b Craze in Europe for all things Chinese including porcelain and laquer
- c Total art work - mixed materials used in unified piece like alters
Vienna. Lukas Von hildebrandt, 1721-24
- e View paintings
5 Multiple choice questions
- Scenes from Venice, oil on canvas
Silver goblet, 1760
The throne room at the Residence in Wurzburg. Allegory with Venus and Time. Premier painter of 18th century Italy.
5 True/False questions
Sculpture portrait from torso up usually found in architecture
Vigee-lebrun → View paintings
Rembrandt → The Jewish Bride, 1668
Watteau → Departure from the Island of Cythera
Jan Vermeer →
Girl with the Red Hat, 1665. National gallery, Washington D.C.