7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What gland produces tears?
- Controls the pituitary gland
- What system fights disease?
- What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
- What system controls various functions by releasing hormones?
- What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
6 True/False questions
The B-cells, the T-cells and the macrophages → What three kinds of cells in the lymph nodes fight infection?
B-cells → What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?
Gland → A group of cells that prepare and release a chemical for use by the body
Pituitary → Produces hormones that control many of the endocrine glands
In the lymph nodes → What system fights disease?
Hormone → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate