7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
- Produces a hormone that stimulates the production of T-cells
- What three kinds of cells in the lymph nodes fight infection?
- What gland produces tears?
- What kind of cell helps the lymphatic system "remember" an infection so that it can fight the infection better next time?
- Controls the pituitary gland
6 True/False questions
Gland → A group of cells that prepare and release a chemical for use by the body
The endocrine system → What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
Vaccine → A weakened or inactive version of a pathogen that stimulates the body's production of antibodies that can destroy the pathogen
Adrenal → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells
The lymphatic system → What system fights disease?
Hormone → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate