7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
- Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
- A weakened or inactive version of a pathogen that stimulates the body's production of antibodies that can destroy the pathogen
- What kind of cell helps the lymphatic system "remember" an infection so that it can fight the infection better next time?
- Controls the pituitary gland
- What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?
6 True/False questions
The lacrimal glands → What gland produces tears?
The endocrine system → What system controls various functions by releasing hormones?
Pancreas → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells
The lymphatic system → What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
The urinary system → What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
Gland → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate