7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What gland produces tears?
- What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?
- Controls the pituitary gland
- Where is lymph cleaned, in the lymph vessels or in the lymph nodes?
- A weakened or inactive version of a pathogen that stimulates the body's production of antibodies that can destroy the pathogen
- What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
6 True/False questions
The lymphatic system → What system fights disease?
The urinary system → What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
Pituitary → Produces hormones that control many of the endocrine glands
The endocrine system → What system controls various functions by releasing hormones?
Pancreas → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells
Adrenal → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells