Ongoing communication about measurable improvements has to be the norm on regular basis to all stakeholders
*Link between improvements in customer satisfaction measures, productivity, quality, cost reduction, and reduction in skill gaps should be highlighted
* Metrics can also identify where improvements or changes should be made in program offerings.
* How many associates are participating in each program?
* Are the courses targeting the right audience?
* What are the test scores for learning?
* Do the scores reflect a need for other courses?
* When taking a course, are there technology problems that should be addressed?
* Do courses need more advertising?
* Are enough people aware of the resources available?
* Are managers supporting e-learning and allowing associates time to learn?
Building and introducing e-learning is only part of the process. Regular assessments, revisions, content adjustments and review are all key components of leveraging e-learning in your organization.