5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Biggest costs
- Budget for shows can range from
- Theatre needs
- directors do...
- George, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen
- a royalties and theatre rental
- b Select the script
Research the world of the play
Analyze play's meaning and theme
Select key collaborators
Realize concept - stay on track
Rehearse and block
- c first real director in the modern sense of the term.
- d $0 to $69 million and counting.
- e writer, actor, and director, AUDIENCE to create.
5 Multiple choice questions
Delaware Division of the Arts
A little from the box office
- a collaborative art form
- 1788 first fleet to Australia
2 reasons to go a. punishment for crime and b. colonization after losing the Americas
Debate between both and skills vs. punishment
Based on the novel THE PLAYMAKER
- Assistant Technical Director on the SANDBOX and not the kitty litter
- Chair of Theatre Department, Artistic Director of REP, Director of Training of PTTP
5 True/False questions
western theater started with.... → a collaborative art form
Artistic Director Responsibilities → 1. Picks play 2. Picks designers/director 3. Picks actors for roles
Budget for "Music Man" → $0 to $69 million and counting.
penal colony → name of the person who assisted the writer in early Greek theatre by giving instructions to the actors
taymor uses → puppets, masks, sounds..."theater uses all the arts"sound-music, sculpture, painting, architecture, writing, textured art, etc.)