5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The cessation of menstruation is known as menopause or climacteric.
- The birth control patch continuously delivers hormones through the skin and into the bloodstream for a full month to prevent pregnancy, and only has to be changed monthly.
- What is the absence of menstrual flow known as?
- What is the presence of single or multiple fluid-filled cysts that are palpable in the breasts known as?
- Which statement is NOT a contraindication for taking oral contraceptives?
- a True
- b irregular menstrual cycles
- c False
- d amenorrhea
- e fibrocystic breast disease
5 Multiple choice questions
- menstrual cycle
- Montgomery's glands
- corpus luteum
5 True/False questions
Another name for menstruation or menstrual flow is menses. → True
Fimbriae are finger or fringe-like projections of the fallopian tubes → True
Which term best defines the interval between menses and ovulation? → dysmenorrhea
Select the term that best describes uterine tissue in an abnormal location. → menorrhagia
muscular tube → Vagina