5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- From the list below, identify the name for a physician who specializes in the medical specialty that deals with diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system.
- What is a white or yellowish discharge from the vagina known as?
- The branch of medicine that deals with the study of diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system is obstetrics.
- What is painful menstrual flow known as?
- Select the term that best describes abnormally long or very heavy menstrual flow.
- a dysmenorrhea
- b menorrhagia
- c leukorrhea
- d gynecologist
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
- tubal ligation
- PAP smear
5 True/False questions
womb → Vagina
The birth control patch continuously delivers hormones through the skin and into the bloodstream for a full month to prevent pregnancy, and only has to be changed monthly. → True
Another name for a total abdominal hysterectomy is a complete hysterectomy. → True
The measurement of the pelvis is known as pelvimetry. → False
secretions soften nipples → Montgomery's glands