5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- shedding of uterine lining
- Which statement is NOT a contraindication for taking oral contraceptives?
- There are three distinct phases of the menstrual cycle
- Select the term that best describes abnormally long or very heavy menstrual flow.
- What are the female external genitalia collectively referred to as?
- a vulva
- b menstruation
- c irregular menstrual cycles
- d menorrhagia
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
- stress incontinence
- PAP smear
- fibrocystic breast disease
5 True/False questions
vaginal erectile tissue → PAP smear
The vagina contains rugae, as does the stomach → PAP smear
womb → uterus
The vagina is the muscular tube that connects the uterus with the vulva. → False
What is a herniation or downward protrusion of the urinary bladder through the vaginal wall called? → tubal ligation