5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Select the term that best describes uterine tissue in an abnormal location.
- Select the term that means menopause.
- The branch of medicine that deals with the study of diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system is obstetrics.
- Which statement is NOT a contraindication for taking oral contraceptives?
- What is the absence of menstrual flow known as?
- a amenorrhea
- b irregular menstrual cycles
- c climacteric
- d endometriosis
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The sexual union of two people is called introitus → True
Select the term that best describes abnormally long or very heavy menstrual flow. → menorrhagia
What is painful menstrual flow known as? → amenorrhea
Fimbriae are finger or fringe-like projections of the fallopian tubes → False
secretions sustain pregnancy → corpus luteum