5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The measurement of the pelvis is known as pelvimetry.
- What is the presence of single or multiple fluid-filled cysts that are palpable in the breasts known as?
- cervical cancer test
- Colposcopy is the visual examination of the uterus
- Which of the following terms describes the inability to hold urine when the bladder is stressed by sneezing, coughing, laughing, or lifting?
- a True
- b fibrocystic breast disease
- c PAP smear
- d False
- e stress incontinence
5 Multiple choice questions
- irregular menstrual cycles
5 True/False questions
What is a white or yellowish discharge from the vagina known as? → amenorrhea
The cessation of menstruation is known as menopause or climacteric. → climacteric
secretions soften nipples → Montgomery's glands
The micro-insert system is an alternative to tubal ligation that provides bilateral occlusion of the fallopian tubes by inserting a soft, flexible micro-insert into each fallopian tube → False
From the list below, identify the name for a physician who specializes in the medical specialty that deals with diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system. → False