5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- myasthenia gravis
- stable angina
- a dantrolene
- b methosylisalates is given what route? (also known as bengay)
- c bentyl
- d exertional angina is also known as?
- e drooping of the eyes is known as?
5 Multiple choice questions
- bethanechol PT info is?
- decreased urine production is known as?
- lithobid, eskalith
- venlafaxine is also known as?
5 True/False questions
phenobarbital sodium → luminal sodium
minor eye irritation → when ACH attatches to the n2 receptor what happens?
celexa → CITALOPRAM trade name is?
depakote → name the divalproex sodiums trade name ?
IBS → terazosin is indicated for?