5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscle contraction
- a what drug class is VERAPAMIL in?
- b when ACH attatches to the n2 receptor what happens?
- c tegretol
- d what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
- e terazosin
5 Multiple choice questions
- what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- what drug is used for malignant hyperthermia?
- what is the max dose of tylenol?
- blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
- decreased urine production is known as?
5 True/False questions
disulfiram → nupercainal
tardive dyskinesia → exertional angina is also known as?
ear pain → auralgan is indicated for?
propranolol → which beta blocker is indicated for migraine prophylaxis?
myasthenia gravis → flexeril