5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- butalbital, asprin, caffeine
- 2 pam chloride
- a FIORINAL generic name is?
- b which beta blocker is indicated for migraine prophylaxis?
- c what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- d zyprexa
- e myasthenia gravis is an indication for which drug?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what metabolizes ACH?
- the basal ganglia maintaines what 2 neurotransmitters?
- the two most common side effects narcotics is?
5 True/False questions
migraine → blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
parkinsons disease → cogentin is used for what disease?
take on empty stomach → emotional and behavioral responses is controlled by?
dicyclomine → bentyl
symmetrel/amantadine → zoloft generic name?