5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pam chloride
- misc. anti psychotic
- a zyprexa is what drug category?
- b what is an important diagnostic tool for status epilepticus?
- c venlafaxine is used for what?
- d tegretol
- e what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
5 Multiple choice questions
- narcotics have what effect on cardiac system?
- cinchonism is a side effect of which drug?
- the basal ganglia maintaines what 2 neurotransmitters?
- methosylisalates is given what route? (also known as bengay)
- series of grand mal seizers without cessation is known as?
5 True/False questions
atropine, 2 pam chloride → seroquel is what drug category
msc. anti psychotic → seroquel is what drug category
4000mg → what is the max dose of tylenol?
dibucaine → blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
Thorazine → prochlorperazine