5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pam chloride
- status epilepticus
- a what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
- b what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- c series of grand mal seizers without cessation is known as?
- d lorazepam
- e antabuse
5 Multiple choice questions
- blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
- which beta blocker is indicated for migraine prophylaxis?
- vasocon A is indicated for?
- chlorpromazine's trade name is?
- increased intraoccular pressure is known as?
5 True/False questions
celexa → CITALOPRAM trade name is?
parkinsons disease → cogentin is used for what disease?
lithium carbonate → nupercainal
opioids → bentyl is indicted for?
REM and NREM → prochlorperazine