5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tardive dyskinesia
- stage 3
- a digestion occurs in the pans? Tor F
- b surgery is performed in what stage?
- c involuntary movement of the lips, and can derive from prolonged use of amantadine is?
- d flexeril
- e increased intraoccular pressure is known as?
5 Multiple choice questions
- zyprexa is what drug category?
- bentyl is indicted for?
- what drug class is VERAPAMIL in?
- what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
5 True/False questions
ativan → lorazepam
ACH, DA → what metabolizes ACH?
butalbital, asprin, caffeine → exertional angina is also known as?
OLIGURIA → terazosin
take on empty stomach → bethanechol PT info is?