5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pam chloride
- a what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?
- b this drug may produce livido reticularis
- c what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- d tegretol
- e vasacon A
5 Multiple choice questions
- depression cause by external factors is known as?
- what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
- zyprexa is what drug category?
5 True/False questions
status epilepticus → series of grand mal seizers without cessation is known as?
depakote → name the divalproex sodiums trade name ?
4000mg → what is the max does of motrin?
celexa → CITALOPRAM trade name is?
Thorazine → blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?