5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- phenobarbital sodium
- quetiapine fumarate
- limbic system
- a luminal sodium
- b seroquel
- c cinchonism is a side effect of which drug?
- d vasacon A
- e emotional and behavioral responses is controlled by?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is an important diagnostic tool for status epilepticus?
- lithobid, eskalith
- decreased urine production is known as?
- what are the 2 types of sleep?
5 True/False questions
symmetrel/amantadine → zoloft generic name?
depakene → name the valproic acids trade name?
migraine → chlorpromazine's trade name is?
effexor → CITALOPRAM trade name is?
olazapine → zyprexa