5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- REM and NREM
- myasthenia gravis
- a terazosin is indicated for?
- b what drug class is VERAPAMIL in?
- c what are the 2 types of sleep?
- d drooping of the eyes is known as?
- e prochlorperazine
5 Multiple choice questions
- auralgan is indicated for?
- what is the max dose of tylenol?
- digestion occurs in the pans? Tor F
- when ACH attatches to the n2 receptor what happens?
- seroquel is what drug category
5 True/False questions
opioids → what are synthetic forms of opium?
2 pam chloride → what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
topical → what are synthetic forms of opium?
phenobarbital sodium → depression cause by external factors is known as?
tolerance and physical dependence → the two most common side effects narcotics is?