5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In a pedigree how are females depicted?
- Joe has type homozygous A blood and his wife has heterozygous B. What are the possible blood types for their children?
- Law of Segregation
- What Antibodies does AB contain?
- a a gene that blocks the expression of another gene
- b circles
- c none
- d chromosome pairs separate and each go into different gametes
- e AB and A
5 Multiple choice questions
- A negative or O negative
- need 2 to be expressed
- anti A& B
- hemoglobin can't carry oxygen-autosomal dominant
5 True/False questions
antigen → a person that carries a recessive gene but does not exhibit the symptoms of the disease
antibodies → a protein found on the surface of a cell which triggers antibody formation
Huntington's → mitochondrial disorder that affects only certain cells—mutation
hybrid → a mixture of 2 true breeding strains
What is the main symptom of Leigh's and MELAS? → Fatigue