6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is willful or malicious damage to property
- is the wrongful taking of someones property by threatening violence or using violence
- is the intentional killing of another person
- is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
- the defendant must have a mental disease
5 True/False questions
manslaughter → is killing another person without intending to do so.
burglary → under common law is breaking and entering into a house at night to commit a felony.
motive → is an offense committed against he public good or society
crime → is an offense committed against he public good or society
plaintiff → is the party that accuses a person of a crime