6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
- is an attempt to commit a battery.
- A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
- the defendant must have a mental disease
- is the party that accuses a person of a crime
5 True/False questions
manslaughter → is killing another person without intending to do so.
crime → is an offense committed against he public good or society
robbery → is the unlawful touching of another person
motive → is an offense committed against he public good or society
infraction → is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.