6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the unlawful touching of another person
- is an attempt to commit a battery.
- is the wrongful taking of someones property by threatening violence or using violence
- a person who is accused of a crime
- is willful or malicious damage to property
5 True/False questions
misdemeanor → A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
manslaughter → is an attempt to commit a battery.
motive → is an offense committed against he public good or society
crime → is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.
murder → is the intentional killing of another person