6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is an offense committed against he public good or society
- is willful or malicious damage to property
- is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
- a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
- a person who is accused of a crime
5 True/False questions
misdemeanor → A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
plaintiff → is the unlawful touching of another person
manslaughter → is killing another person without intending to do so.
assault → the defendant must have a mental disease
murder → is the intentional killing of another person