6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is an offense committed against he public good or society
- is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.
- a person who is accused of a crime
- is the unlawful touching of another person
- is killing another person without intending to do so.
5 True/False questions
vandalism → the defendant must have a mental disease
impulse → is the intentional killing of another person
infraction → is the unlawful touching of another person
larceny → is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
misdemeanor → A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to