6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person who is accused of a crime
- the defendant must have a mental disease
- a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
- under common law is breaking and entering into a house at night to commit a felony.
- is an offense committed against he public good or society
5 True/False questions
plaintiff → is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
manslaughter → is killing another person without intending to do so.
murder → is the intentional killing of another person
motive → is an offense committed against he public good or society
robbery → is the wrongful taking of someones property by threatening violence or using violence