6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a group that existed during the French Colonial Period, in charge of judicial matters and was presided over by commissary commissioner.
- the crime of trying to overthrow the government of one's own state or country.
- the governing body of Louisiana while it was a Spanish colony.
- a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
- a situation that occurs when armed forces try to capture a fortified fort or town by surrounding it and preventing any supplies from reaching it.
- a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
5 True/False questions
casket girls → a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
surveyor → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
neutral → not taking sides in a disagreement
plantations → large estates or farms.
slave → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.