6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
- a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
- a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
- a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
- A person who measured and marked off boundary lines to establish land ownership.
- a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
5 True/False questions
plantations → land given to the directors of the Company of the West under the condition that they bring settlers to the colony.
land grant → land given to the directors of the Company of the West under the condition that they bring settlers to the colony.
Cabildo → the governing body of Louisiana while it was a Spanish colony.
French Revolution → not taking sides in a disagreement
neutral → not taking sides in a disagreement