6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a group that existed during the French Colonial Period, in charge of judicial matters and was presided over by commissary commissioner.
- a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
- a collapse of the Company of the West.
- during the Spanish colonial period, the ability to store goods in warehouses in New Orleans before loading them onto ocean-going ships.
- not taking sides in a disagreement
- a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
5 True/False questions
plantations → large estates or farms.
colony → a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
Cabildo → the governing body of Louisiana while it was a Spanish colony.
siege → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
French Revolution → a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.