6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a situation that occurs when armed forces try to capture a fortified fort or town by surrounding it and preventing any supplies from reaching it.
- during the Spanish colonial period, the ability to store goods in warehouses in New Orleans before loading them onto ocean-going ships.
- a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
- the crime of trying to overthrow the government of one's own state or country.
- land given to the directors of the Company of the West under the condition that they bring settlers to the colony.
- a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
5 True/False questions
French Revolution → an uprising that took place in France in 1789
casket girls → a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
neutral → not taking sides in a disagreement
Superior Council → A person who measured and marked off boundary lines to establish land ownership.
Mississippi Bubble → a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers