6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- large estates or farms.
- the crime of trying to overthrow the government of one's own state or country.
- during the Spanish colonial period, the ability to store goods in warehouses in New Orleans before loading them onto ocean-going ships.
- an uprising that took place in France in 1789
- a group that existed during the French Colonial Period, in charge of judicial matters and was presided over by commissary commissioner.
- a situation that occurs when armed forces try to capture a fortified fort or town by surrounding it and preventing any supplies from reaching it.
5 True/False questions
surveyor → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
proprietorship → A person who measured and marked off boundary lines to establish land ownership.
colony → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
militia → a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
casket girls → young women who came to Louisiana in 1728 to become wives of the settlers.