5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
- b The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?
- c a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
- d where a river starts
- e What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
5 Multiple choice questions
- a curved lake beside a river that once was joined to the river as a meander
- the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.
- Pieces of rock that have broken off and bounced into the river or glacier.
- a bend in a river
- a large stream of water which flows across the land
5 True/False questions
Glacier → This is a river of ice and rock
Freeze-thaw weathering → the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.
Tributary → a river or creek which flows into a larger river
Waterfall → Boundary of drainage basins
watershed → Boundary of drainage basins