5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a Boundary of drainage basins
- b the land deposited by a river at its mouth, which is usually fan shaped.
- c a large stream of water which flows across the land
- d The river feature that results from water travelling from hard rock through to soft rock. The soft rock collapses causing this feature to form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
- a river or creek which flows into a larger river
- the place where two rivers meet
- an inland body of water
- a curved lake beside a river that once was joined to the river as a meander
5 True/False questions
V → The shape of a glacier
Glacier → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
Spur → The shape of a glacier
Bluff → the place where a river flows into a larger body of water such as the ocean
Flood Plain → the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.