5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a hill slope reaching down to a river
- b This is a river of ice and rock
- c an inland body of water
- d the place where a river flows into a larger body of water such as the ocean
- e a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Water flowing from hard rock onto much softer rock forms what feature in some rivers?
- The shape of a river Valley
- a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
- Boundary of drainage basins
- The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?
5 True/False questions
Tributary → a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
Meander → This is a river of ice and rock
U → The shape of a river Valley
Confluence → the place where two rivers meet
Freeze-thaw weathering → Cracking of rocks that results from continued freezing and melting of water inside rock cracks. Causes the rocks to split apart.