5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flood Plain
- Sea level
- a a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
- b the land deposited by a river at its mouth, which is usually fan shaped.
- c a large stream of water which flows across the land
- d the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.
- e the level of the sea
5 Multiple choice questions
- the place where a river flows into a larger body of water such as the ocean
- the steep edge or cliff bank that has been eroded by a river.
- a bend in a river
- a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
- an inland body of water
5 True/False questions
Source → where a river starts
Tributary → a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
water → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
Billabong → the land deposited by a river at its mouth, which is usually fan shaped.
Scree → where a river starts