5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flood Plain
- a a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
- b The shape of a river Valley
- c the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.
- d What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
- e The shape of a glacier
5 Multiple choice questions
- the place where two rivers meet
- This is a river of ice and rock
- a river or creek which flows into a larger river
- Boundary of drainage basins
- an inland body of water
5 True/False questions
Billabong → The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?
Meander → a bend in a river
Freeze-thaw weathering → Cracking of rocks that results from continued freezing and melting of water inside rock cracks. Causes the rocks to split apart.
Mouth → where a river starts
Waterfall → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?