5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
- b a river or creek which flows into a larger river
- c The shape of a glacier
- d The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?
- e This is a river of ice and rock
5 Multiple choice questions
- Water flowing from hard rock onto much softer rock forms what feature in some rivers?
- The shape of a river Valley
- a large stream of water which flows across the land
- the steep edge or cliff bank that has been eroded by a river.
- a bend in a river
5 True/False questions
water → an inland body of water
Mouth → The shape of a glacier
watershed → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
Flood Plain → an inland body of water
Lake → an inland body of water