5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Big O of accessing some element in the middle of an ArrayList?
- What is a reference?
- What is a "thing" concerning linked lists?
- What is the term for items being removed from the front of a queue?
- What is similar to people waiting in line?
- a O(1)
- b A queue
- c A simple item such as a number or string or a balanced pair of parentheses and everything inside of them.
- d A pointer to data
- e dequeued
5 Multiple choice questions
- A tree in which each node has at most two children
- The item being sought in a search
5 True/False questions
10 bits is equal to about how many decimal digits? → 3
How can you find the Big O of a loop? → The loop count times the Big O of the contents
What is well-founded ordering? → a way of processing a tree where the parent node is processed before the children
What does the function reverse() do to a linked list? → It makes a new linked list whose elements are in reverse order of the original list
What does the function merge do? → It combines two sorted lists into one sorted list. Duplicated elements are retained.