5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Any of a group of red-brown proteins containing iron and sulfur and acting as an electron carrier during photosynthesis, nitrogen oxidation-reduction reactions.
- b Is the diffusion of hydrogen ions( Protons) across the biological membrane via the ATP synthase ( A transport protein) due to a proton gradient that forms on the other side of the membrane.
- c An amino acid, one of the 20 building blocks of protein. A nonessential amino acid, is produced from another amino acid, phenylalanine.
- d One of the K vitamins, found in cabbage, spinach, and other leafy green vegetables, and essential for the blood-clotting process.
- e Black dioxide of this as an industrial raw material or additive, in glassmaking.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any salt or ester of malic acid.
- Is an important metabolic intermediate.
- Organisms which convert carbon dioxide(inorganic compound) into organic compound (glucose) utilizing some energy source.
- The productions of ATP (energy) using energy of sunlight.
- Organisms that depend on other organisms for their source of organic compounds (foods).
5 True/False questions
Palisade layer → An electron carrying protein present in chloroplasts, forming part of the electron transport chain. Associated with photosystem 1 contains two copper atoms per molecule.
Aspartate → A nonessential amino acids that plays a critical part of the enzyme in the liver that transfers nitrogen-contaning amino groups, either in building new proteins and amino acids or in breaking down proteins and amino acids for energy and detoxifying the nitrogen in the form of urea.
Wavelength → Distance from one point on a wave to the same point of a following wave.
NADP reductase → An enzyme that catalyses the oxidation ( addition of oxygen) and reduction (addition of hydrogen) in the presence of NADP
Amplitude → Any salt or ester of malic acid.