5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wallace Fard
- Montgomery bus boycott
- Student Non-Violent Coordination Committee
- a the boycott lead by Martin Luther King Junior in response to the arrest of Rosa Parks
- b the first town to promote voters' registrations
- c what the supreme court uses to enforce a supreme court ruling is called..?
- d the founder of the Nation of Islam
- e the committee that used sit-ins to protest and would remain there until they were served
5 Multiple choice questions
- the African American defense group that wanted land, bread, housing, justice, and peace. were very violent
- the idea that there was no place in American Society for African Americans, and put an emphasis on African Traditions
- the first head of the FBI who wanted to expose and neutralize the acts of black nationalist hate groups
- the final passage of the bill called on "Bloody Sunday" in Alabama.
- the first African American student to go to the University of Mississippi
5 True/False questions
Council of Federated Organizations → the council that was created to coordinated voter registration drives
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party → civil rights activists who rod buses through the south in the early1960s to challenge segregation
Carl Stokes → the motto made by Stokely Carmichael that represented the more powerful position that they wanted in society
University of California v. Bakke → the supreme court case that said the quota system can't be used in affirmative action
Fannie Lou Hamer → In 1964, when blacks and whites together challenged segregation and led a massive drive to register blacks to vote.