5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which country shares the iberian peninsula with spain?
- san juan is the capital of which caribbean island?
- What famous painter is considered both spanish and french?
- the official language of the largest south american country is not spanish. name country and language?
- In what year were the olympics held in mexico city?
- a Pablo picasso
- b portugal
- c 1968
- d brazil, portuguese
- e puerto rico
5 Multiple choice questions
- To take a walk
- El Cid
- El Greco
5 True/False questions
the gold coast lies on which body of water? → the mediterranean sea
Indians in mexico make this good luck charm to protect their homes → 1968
Who was the Venezuelan liberator of South America? → Simon Bolivar
What was Zorro's secret identity? → Dulcinea
Who is the famous Mexican artist who also painted murals in Mexico city, detroit, new york, and san francisco? → argentina