5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who are Casper, Melchior, and Balthasar?
- near what US city does ciudad juarez lie?
- what is the largest spanish speaking country in south america?
- What famous piece of iberian sculpture is found in madrid's Prado museum?
- near what large mexican city is lake chapala?
- a el paso, texas
- b argentina
- c the three kings
- d The dama de elche
- e guadalajara
5 Multiple choice questions
- World cup
- Sancho panza
5 True/False questions
Who is the hispanic opera star who made a Domingo song with John Denver? → Placido
how old was jorge luis barges when he wrote his first book? → 6 yrs old
what is the capital of costa rica? → san jose
who is the author of don ouixote de la mancha? → miguel de cervantes
What is the profession of Cantinflas? → Comedian