5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was don quixotes name for Aldonza?
- What hand set accompanies many spanish dancers?
- in which city is the prado located?
- Who might wear a suit of lights?
- Who was the dictator of Spain during WWII ?
- a madrid
- b A matador
- c Francisco Franco
- d Castanets
- e Dulcinea
5 Multiple choice questions
- san salvador
- Aztec calendar
- mariachi bands
- Real madrid
5 True/False questions
What is the most famous Museum in spain? → the segovia
who is the author of don ouixote de la mancha? → miguel de cervantes
what is the river that forms part of the border between the US and mexico? → Speedy gonzalez
How did Roberto Clemente die? → mexico
What is the fastest moving sport in the world? → atacama