5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What artist is famous for his painting of toledo?
- what was julio iglesias' profession before he became a singer?
- What is the nationality of famous spanish singing group "menudo"?
- is chile to the east or west of the andres mountains?
- in which country is the volcano popocatepetl located?
- a Puerto rican
- b El greco
- c mexico
- d soccer player
- e west
5 Multiple choice questions
- The matador
- World cup
- Fandango, flamenco! Bolero
- Speedy gonzalez
5 True/False questions
in what bicycle race did luis ocana excel? → caribbean
what is the capital of peru? → lima
discovery bay, where columbus landed, and runaway bay, where the british drove the spaniards out, is on what island? → jamaica
This expression is used when someone sneezes → Bullfighter
what would you find at garibaldi plaza in mexico city? → mariachi bands