1. Human Capitol - health, nutrition, skills needed to be economically productive
2. Business Capitol - machinery, facilities motorized transport
3. Infrastructure - roads, power, water and sanitation, airports and seaports, telecommunications systems.
4. Natural Capitol - arable land, healthy soils, biodiversity, and well-functioning ecosystems
5. Public institutional capitol - commercial law, judicial systems, government services and policing.
6. Knowledge capitol - scientific and technological know-how that raises productivity in business.