5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Diamonds, fertile land.
- They treated them as equals, as they both believed in the same God. They were two different religions though.
- a ..., Persian capital from the 16th to 18th centuries found in central Iran
- b ..., a region of northern Africa south of the Sahara and Libyan deserts
- c How did the Ottoman Empire treat its Christian minority?
- d ..., the practice of making a debtor work for his creditor until the debt is discharged
- e What precious materials were discovered in South Africa?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Country in western Europe bordering Russia, known for its muslim based empire, the Ottomons.
- What is the estimated number of Africans forcibly brought over to the New World?
- living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household
- ..., a republic at the southernmost part of Africa
- What was the number one destination for slaves in the New World?
5 True/False questions
hacienda → ..., a republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola
Niger River → located in West Africa, its rich soil gave rise to several civilizations; it also helped unite the region by enabling merchants and travelers to spread goods and ideas up and down the river
South Africa → ..., Located in Bolivia, one of the richest silver mining centers and most populous cities in colonial Spanish America. (p. 479)
Mahdi → ..., a republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola
They opened a trade route between the boot, and the tip of Africa. → What impact did the Mongols have on trade from Asia and the Middle East?