5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- He was not Muslim.
- Niger River
- Nigeria, and Kenya
- a ..., Persian capital from the 16th to 18th centuries found in central Iran
- b located in West Africa, its rich soil gave rise to several civilizations; it also helped unite the region by enabling merchants and travelers to spread goods and ideas up and down the river
- c Which two African countries were not colonized by Europeans in the 19th century?
- d ..., a theocratic islamic republic in the Middle East in western Asia
- e What was one of Akbar's most unusual virtues for a world leader?
5 Multiple choice questions
- ..., a republic at the southernmost part of Africa
- ..., Spanish-born, came to Latin America; ruled, highest social class
- ..., the largest city and former capital of Turkey
- Which modern nation is still mostly Shiite Muslim?
- What was the death rate for Africans in the slave trade?
5 True/False questions
Monroe Doctrine → a major African river (one of the world's longest)
"Crown Jewel" of British Empire → ...
Tupac Amaru → ..., a ship canal in northeastern Egypt linking the Red Sea with the Mediterranean Sea
Karakorum → ..., Capital of the Mongol empire under Chinggis Khan, 1162 - 1227.
Timujin → ..., Genghis Khan's birth name