5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jefferson's view on economic growth
- Hamilton's plan to repay debt
- U.S. Mint
- $11.7 million
- a amount of money owed by the U.S. to foreigners after the Revolutionary War.
- b Pay the bonds back in the full amount but over a period of time.
- c action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
- d the area of government that prints U.S Coins
- e He thought farming was important because farms were independent works who could vote in a purer manner
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where Washington was sworn into office.
- Hamilton saw this as a way to help promote manufacturing and business in the United States.
- District Court, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court.
- The various department heads under the President.
- a commercial bank chartered by the federal government. The "Bank of the United States" was one. It gave the government a place to safely deposit its' money.
5 True/False questions
Hamilton vs. Jefferson → First Secretary of State.
Concern of George Washington → She had to entertain guests and attend social events as the First Lady.
Electoral College → a group of people named by each state legislature to select the president and vice president
Judiciary Act of 1789 → Legislation passed by Congress that created the federal court system
role of banks → places to deposit money for safekeeping, places which make loans. They pay interest on deposits and charge interest on loans.