5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How U.S. Capital was located in Washington
- New York City
- 4 million
- lower tariffs
- First Capital of the United States
- a Population of American in 1790.
- b New York City.
- c Where Washington was sworn into office.
- d Southern states supported states debt repayment plan (which paid mostly northern states) in exchange for placing capital closer to the south.
- e Jefferson was in favor of these, he wanted smaller government and lower taxes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hamilton saw this as a way to help promote manufacturing and business in the United States.
- Lowest level federal court where trials are held and lawsuits are begun.
- amount of money owed by the U.S. to foreigners after the Revolutionary War.
- First Secretary of the Treasury.
- To organize the parts of the Executive and Judicial branches of government.
5 True/False questions
Judiciary Act of 1789 → Lowest level federal court where trials are held and lawsuits are begun.
$40.4 million → amount of money owed by the U.S. to foreigners after the Revolutionary War.
role of banks → First Vice President.
Court of Appeals → places to deposit money for safekeeping, places which make loans. They pay interest on deposits and charge interest on loans.
precedent → the area of government that prints U.S Coins