5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- States' Debts
- John Adams
- One of the first jobs of Congress
- Three levels of federal court system
- a First Vice President.
- b action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
- c Hamilton wanted the federal government to pay for most of this debt.
- d To organize the parts of the Executive and Judicial branches of government.
- e District Court, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Legislation passed by Congress that created the federal court system
- places to deposit money for safekeeping, places which make loans. They pay interest on deposits and charge interest on loans.
- certificates that represent money owed.
- the area of government that prints U.S Coins
- First Secretary of the Treasury.
5 True/False questions
How U.S. Capital was located in Washington → Southern states supported states debt repayment plan (which paid mostly northern states) in exchange for placing capital closer to the south.
speculators → Population of American in 1790.
$11.7 million → amount of money owed by the U.S. to foreigners after the Revolutionary War.
4 million → Population of American in 1790.
lower tariffs → First Vice President.