5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- marketing research process
- buying methods
- international controls
- reliability and validity
- handling customer complaints
- a - Reliability: confidence you will get the same (or at least a similar) result again
-Validity: confidence that what you are measuring is telling you what you want to know
True status of the market
Results free from bias
-Never achieve 100% confidence on either of these criteria, but always striving for it
- b An accounting method specifically related to mergers and acquisitions. Under the purchase method, the acquiring company and its fair value are listed
- c Methods put in place by a company to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, meet operational and profitability targets and transmit management policies throughout the organization
- d A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.
- e 1-Call back immediately
2-Admit mistakes and apologize
5-Don't pass on problem to someone else.. take responsibility
5 Multiple choice questions
- A five-stage purchase decision process that includes problem recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase, and post-purchase evaluation
- ..., texas uses english rule and not american rule
if seller fails to deliver marketable title, buyer may seek restitution of downpayment plus interest and reasonable expenses incurred in investigating title
only get expectation damages if seller acted in bad faith
- positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
- collections of data organized so that it is easy to find quickly
- Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.
5 True/False questions
electronic marketing characteristics → is a type of micromarketing in which the retailer tracks consumer purchases using bar code scanner technology such as that found in many supermarkets
types of markets → demographic, psychographic, behavioral, geographic
consumer problem solving → for small products such as salt, milk, etc. consumers recognize a problem, make a decision, and spend little effort seeking external info and evaluating alternatives. process is a habit and is typically low-involvement decision making.
ethics → The principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions.
types of targeting → 1. Informal
2. Venture Capital
3. Public Equity