5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- segmentation variables
- buyer-seller contracts
- marketing mix
- marketing research process
- international controls
- a a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
- b A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.
- c characteristics of individuals, groups, or organizations used to divide a market into segments
- d ..., texas uses english rule and not american rule
if seller fails to deliver marketable title, buyer may seek restitution of downpayment plus interest and reasonable expenses incurred in investigating title
only get expectation damages if seller acted in bad faith
- e Methods put in place by a company to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, meet operational and profitability targets and transmit management policies throughout the organization
5 Multiple choice questions
- Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.
- business must come up with ideas to satisfy customers' needs and wants in order to make a profit
- Questionnaires and interviews that ask people directly about their experiences, attitudes, or opinions.
- 1) Natural Resources
4) Economic Development
5) Technological Development
6) Political Structure
- The process of dividing a market into meaningful, relatively similar, and identifiable segments or groups
5 True/False questions
marketing research data → A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.
international agreements → A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or international agencies, such as the United Nations, that have been given treaty-making capacity by the states that created them) that is intended to establish a relationship governed by International Law.
types of competitors → attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
consumer customer transactions → what you buy as a consumer
characteristics of business → low initial capital investment,some special skill required,high growth and profit potential