5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- positioning/ segmentation variables
- consumer customer transactions
- international controls
- characteristics of business
- reliability and validity
- a positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
- b Methods put in place by a company to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, meet operational and profitability targets and transmit management policies throughout the organization
- c what you buy as a consumer
- d - Reliability: confidence you will get the same (or at least a similar) result again
-Validity: confidence that what you are measuring is telling you what you want to know
True status of the market
Results free from bias
-Never achieve 100% confidence on either of these criteria, but always striving for it
- e low initial capital investment,some special skill required,high growth and profit potential
5 Multiple choice questions
- Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.
- A five-stage purchase decision process that includes problem recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase, and post-purchase evaluation
- attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
- One focus of self-regulation whereby the person is concerned with advancement, growth, and accomplishments
- A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or international agencies, such as the United Nations, that have been given treaty-making capacity by the states that created them) that is intended to establish a relationship governed by International Law.
5 True/False questions
segment characteristics → characteristics of individuals, groups, or organizations used to divide a market into segments
electronic marketing characteristics → Commercial, financial and industrial activity; production and manufacture, exchange and distribution of goods or commodities; management of money and other assets
ethics → Questionnaires and interviews that ask people directly about their experiences, attitudes, or opinions.
buyer-seller contracts → attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
sampling → The principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions.