5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Philippe achète cette chemise-ci.
- a what, which: masculine, singular
- b this, that: singular masculine (before a vowel or vowel sound)
- c to bring (a person)
- d Philippe is buying this shirt (over here).
- e this, that: singular masculine
5 Multiple choice questions
- what, which: masculine plural
- what? which?
- Francois is buying that shirt (over there).
- this, that: singular feminine
- to buy
5 True/False questions
quels → what, which: masculine, singular
quelles → What, which: feminine plural
demonstrative adjectives → what? which?
espérer → to bring (things)
apporter → to buy