5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What will they bet on?
- The Great Barrier Reef is home to
- What is meant by "bush" or "outback"?
- How often do they get homework?
- When did white men arrive?
- a everynight
- b 1606
- c Anywhere where the cities are not
- d The Great White Shark
- e most anything
5 Multiple choice questions
- Smalles of the continents, flattest - only 1 mountain range, driest - outback
- Caucasian, Mongoloid, Aboriginies (300,000 when English came)
- fish, kangaroo, buffalo, beer
- Indian Ocean
5 True/False questions
Island → Northern Hemisphere
Austrailia and Islands → dog
Are they members of the common wealth of nations? → No
What can you do in the Great Barrier Reef → Scuba Dive
Where does Austrailia's income come from? → Japan