5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spatial organization is how what is arranged on earth?
- Name three North American Deserts
- What is the significance of Greenwich, England?
- Functional regions
- The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River.
- a are made based on a particular need. For example, your town may have voting regions.
- b land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.
- c Northeast
- d Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
- e The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
5 Multiple choice questions
- is based on our perceptions or views of an area, such as what we think of when we talk about the Middle East Region.
- line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
- 180 degrees
- Life Expectancy
- The Equator
5 True/False questions
What is the 0-degree latitude line called? → The Prime Meridian
What are the major gulfs in our country? → Compass Rose
The Great Plains is located where.... → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
Regional geography → focuses on how regions and places are similar.
Name the major vallies of North America. → gulf of mexico, gulf of Alaska, gulf of California