5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What line of longitude is 0 degrees east west and is the beginning of the timeline?
- The Appalachian Mountains are located in ...
- What part of the map tells you direction?
- What lines tell you how far something is to the north or to the south?
- The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River.
- a Latitude
- b The Prime Meridian
- c Compass Rose
- d Northeast
- e eastern North America.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Paris, France
- Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie, and Lake Superior. All of the lakes feed into the St. Lawrence River.
- The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- lines of longitude
5 True/False questions
Regional geography → is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast? → 3PM
Death Valley has an elevation of what... → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
What might happen if time zones didn't have jagged borders? → A single city might be split into two or more time zones
One of the largest bays in the world is the ______. → Hudson Bay