5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast?
- What landmark in Titusville tells us which way is east?
- One of the largest bays in the world is the ______.
- Lines of latitude are measured in
- In the west there are the Rocky Mountains.
- a 3PM
- b Hudson Bay
- c Indian River
- d They are higher than the Appalachians.
- e Parallels
5 Multiple choice questions
- have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
- Life Expectancy
- line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
- The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
5 True/False questions
What part of the map tells you what the symbols on the map tell you? → Compass Rose
Lines of longitude are measured in → meridians
What lines run from pole to pole? → line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
What is the 0-degree longitude line called? → The equator
Name three North American Deserts → Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert