5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River.
- The Great Plains is located where....
- Name three North American Deserts
- What is the significance of Greenwich, England?
- The number of time zones on earth is equal to:
- a between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
- b The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- c the number of hours in the day.
- d Northeast
- e Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
5 Multiple choice questions
- The equator
- focuses on how regions and places are similar.
- Hudson Bay
- The Prime Meridian
5 True/False questions
In which city does the sun rise first every morning? → Paris, France
How many degrees latitude are there between the North and South Poles? → 180 degrees
Vernacular or perceptual region → is based on our perceptions or views of an area, such as what we think of when we talk about the Middle East Region.
Lines of latitude are measured in → Parallels
What part of the map tells you direction? → gulf of mexico, gulf of Alaska, gulf of California