5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What lines run from pole to pole?
- Name the five Great Lakes. Which major river do they feed into?
- Lines of latitude are measured in
- Name three North American Deserts
- What is the 0-degree latitude line called?
- a Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie, and Lake Superior. All of the lakes feed into the St. Lawrence River.
- b Parallels
- c lines of longitude
- d The equator
- e Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
5 Multiple choice questions
- land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.
- They are higher than the Appalachians.
- Population Pyramid
- line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
- 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.
5 True/False questions
The number of time zones on earth is equal to: → the number of hours in the day.
What part of the map tells you what the symbols on the map tell you? → Key or Legend
Name the major vallies of North America. → Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
What imaginary line separates the earth into northern and southern hemispheres? → 180 degrees
What lines tell you how far something is to the north or to the south? → Latitude