5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Regional geography
- Vernacular or perceptual region
- The Appalachian Mountains are located in ...
- What might happen if time zones didn't have jagged borders?
- What landmark in Titusville tells us which way is east?
- a A single city might be split into two or more time zones
- b is based on our perceptions or views of an area, such as what we think of when we talk about the Middle East Region.
- c Indian River
- d eastern North America.
- e focuses on how regions and places are similar.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
- are made based on a particular need. For example, your town may have voting regions.
- Life Expectancy
5 True/False questions
Name the major vallies of North America. → Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
What is the Continental Divide? → is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
Name the five Great Lakes. Which major river do they feed into? → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
Formal regions → have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
Spatial organization is how what is arranged on earth? → land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.