5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Continental Divide?
- The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River.
- Lines of latitude are measured in
- Name three North American Deserts
- Regional geography
- a Northeast
- b Parallels
- c Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
- d line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
- e focuses on how regions and places are similar.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Population Pyramid
- The equator
- have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
- A single city might be split into two or more time zones
5 True/False questions
What type of map tells you the number of people living per square mile? → Key or Legend
The number of time zones on earth is equal to: → the number of hours in the day.
The Great Plains is located where.... → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
What lines run from pole to pole? → lines of longitude
Name the major vallies of North America. → Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert