5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast?
- What lines tell you how far something is to the north or to the south?
- Vernacular or perceptual region
- Formal regions
- what is topical geography
- a Latitude
- b have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
- c is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
- d 3PM
- e is based on our perceptions or views of an area, such as what we think of when we talk about the Middle East Region.
5 Multiple choice questions
- focuses on how regions and places are similar.
- Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
- Hudson Bay
- The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- Indian River
5 True/False questions
How many degrees are there to the east and west of the Prime Meridian? → Key or Legend
In the west there are the Rocky Mountains. → Parallels
The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River. → Paris, France
What lines run from pole to pole? → lines of longitude
Death Valley has an elevation of what... → 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.