5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To take apart.
- b n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- c n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- d n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
- e adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Honored; esteemed.
- adj. too many to count
- n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
5 True/False questions
affluent → adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
judicious → adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
affluence → n. wealth
prestige → adj. Honored; esteemed.
insoluble → adj. without hope of solution