5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
- b adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- c adj. without hope of solution
- d adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- e adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
- n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- adj. incapable of being taken back
- n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- adj. Honored; esteemed.
5 True/False questions
reticent → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
quaint → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
philanthropist → n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
invariable → adj. not liable to or capable of change
irksome → adj. Annoying; tedious.