5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Honored; esteemed.
- b v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
- c n. correctness of behavior or conduct
- d n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- e n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Silence or reserve.
- adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- adj. Abundantly productive.
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
5 True/False questions
hop vine → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
philanthropy → n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
counterpane → n. a quilt or cover for a bed
immerse → n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
ostentatious → adj. Honored; esteemed.