5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
- b n. Silence or reserve.
- c adj. Honored; esteemed.
- d adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- e adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
- n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
- adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
5 True/False questions
insoluble → adj. not liable to or capable of change
hop vine → n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
license → n. Silence or reserve.
philanthropist → n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
arbitrary → n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.