5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Annoying; tedious.
- b n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- c adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- d n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- e n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- n. Silence or reserve.
- adj. too many to count
- adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
5 True/False questions
prolific → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
hop vine → n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
accede → v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
artisan → n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
dismantle → n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks