5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Annoying; tedious.
- b n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- c n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- d adj. Abundantly productive.
- e n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. correctness of behavior or conduct
- n. wealth
- adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- adj. Honored; esteemed.
- adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
5 True/False questions
affluent → n. wealth
hop vine → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
malicious → adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
mesmerize → v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
irksome → v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.