5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- b v. To take apart.
- c n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
- d n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
- e adj. without hope of solution
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
- n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
5 True/False questions
philanthropy → n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
judicious → adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
irksome → v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
legacy → v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
ostentatious → adj. Honored; esteemed.