5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
- b n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- c n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- d n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
- e adj. Abundantly productive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- n. wealth
- n. Silence or reserve.
- n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
- adj. not liable to or capable of change
5 True/False questions
affluent → n. wealth
ostentatious → adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
rigmarole → n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
dismantle → v. To take apart.
malicious → adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters