5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hop vine
- a a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- b n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
- c adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- d adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- e n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Honored; esteemed.
- n. correctness of behavior or conduct
- n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- n. wealth
5 True/False questions
malicious → adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
invariable → adj. not liable to or capable of change
quaint → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
philanthropy → n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
panorama → n. correctness of behavior or conduct