5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- b adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- c n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- d adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
- adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
- n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
- n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
5 True/False questions
rigmarole → v. To take apart.
judicious → adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
hop vine → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
reticence → n. Silence or reserve.
decorum → n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.