5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lookup field
- a the set of data that describes one item, show in one row of a table.
- b displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- c one piece of data that describes something.
- d a part or share of something.
- e an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
5 Multiple choice questions
- controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
- conditions that are set in a query.
- a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
- a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
- a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
5 True/False questions
data type → an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
unmatched query → a query that finds records without matching related data.
shared access → ...
primary key → a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
folder → an item that helps the user organize files.