5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- property sheet
- a exceeding what is necessary.
- b a graphic icon that can be clicked to perform a specific task.
- c to add text to a document.
- d a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
- e a window listing the properties for an object.
5 Multiple choice questions
- caculates a sum, average, count, or other type of total for data that is grouped by two fields-one across the top of the datasheet.
- a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
- a setting that a program automatically selects if tyou do not specify a subsitute. for example, word 2007 had default margin setting that you can change.
- an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
5 True/False questions
criteria → conditions that are set in a query.
pointer → to add text to a document.
duplicate query → a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
data type → tells what type of data a field can hold
record → an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information