5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scroll bar
- lookup field
- primary key
- a a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
- b a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
- c displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- d an object on a form or report that displays data
- e a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a field that is useful for linking files and other objects to a database.
- an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
- a box opened by a menu commands that allows you to select options or specify information to perform the command.
- a part or share of something.
- to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
5 True/False questions
field → one piece of data that describes something.
Design View → the view that allows you to change the structure of a database object.
title bar → a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
property → conditions that are set in a query.
record → one piece of data that describes something.