5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Table Analyzer Wizard
- database template
- scroll bar
- a an item that helps the user organize files.
- b a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- c a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
- d a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
- e a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
- an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
- allows users to apply a specific type of format to data enterd into a database.
- a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
- a setting that a program automatically selects if tyou do not specify a subsitute. for example, word 2007 had default margin setting that you can change.
5 True/False questions
caption → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
relationship → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
control → an object on a form or report that displays data
Totals Row → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
database → an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.