5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- database template
- duplicate query
- a a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
- b conditions that are set in a query.
- c the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
- d one piece of data that describes something.
- e a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
- a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
- displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- a window listing the properties for an object.
- a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
5 True/False questions
Design View → the view that allows you to change the structure of a database object.
insert → the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
data → a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
function → a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
tab → a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.