5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- property sheet
- input mask
- a a window listing the properties for an object.
- b allows users to apply a specific type of format to data enterd into a database.
- c an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
- d factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
- e a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- conditions that are set in a query.
- a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
- controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
- an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
5 True/False questions
table → a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
scroll bar → a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
Table Analyzer Wizard → to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
duplicate query → a query that finds records without matching related data.
dialog box → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.