5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dialog box
- database template
- Totals Row
- unmatched query
- a a query that finds records without matching related data.
- b a box opened by a menu commands that allows you to select options or specify information to perform the command.
- c an object on a form or report that displays data
- d a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
- e a function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you totals, averages, minimums, and maximums and other calculations simply and quickly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
- to examine and note similarities or differences.
- a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
- a link between two tables basedon a common field.
- controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
5 True/False questions
function → a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
lookup field → one piece of data that describes something.
query → an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
control → a part or share of something.
insert → to add text to a document.