5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- attachment field
- a an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
- b to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
- c factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
- d to examine and note similarities or differences.
- e a field that is useful for linking files and other objects to a database.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
- the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
- a function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you totals, averages, minimums, and maximums and other calculations simply and quickly.
- one piece of data that describes something.
- a link between two tables basedon a common field.
5 True/False questions
Table Analyzer Wizard → to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
tab → a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
ribbon → a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
lookup field → one piece of data that describes something.
database → tells what type of data a field can hold