5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- duplicate query
- Table Analyzer Wizard
- primary key
- a a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- b the set of data that describes one item, show in one row of a table.
- c one piece of data that describes something.
- d a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
- e a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
- to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
- an object on a form or report that displays data
- to examine and note similarities or differences.
- conditions that are set in a query.
5 True/False questions
group → a copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.
ribbon → a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
caption → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
tab → a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
attachment field → a field that is useful for linking files and other objects to a database.