5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- duplicate query
- property sheet
- a a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
- b a window listing the properties for an object.
- c a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
- d to add text to a document.
- e a link between two tables basedon a common field.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
- a copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.
- a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
- a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
- a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
5 True/False questions
lookup field → displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
data → a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
crosstab query → a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
analyze → to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
control → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram