5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- duplicate query
- scroll bar
- lookup field
- property sheet
- a an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
- b a window listing the properties for an object.
- c displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- d a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
- e a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- allows users to apply a specific type of format to data enterd into a database.
- a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
- a setting that a program automatically selects if tyou do not specify a subsitute. for example, word 2007 had default margin setting that you can change.
- a function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you totals, averages, minimums, and maximums and other calculations simply and quickly.
- tells what type of data a field can hold
5 True/False questions
database → tells what type of data a field can hold
referential integrity → prevents conflicting data between two tables by enforcing a relationship.
folder → one piece of data that describes something.
query → an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
data → a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.