5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
- b one piece of data that describes something.
- c to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
- d a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
- e a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
5 Multiple choice questions
- displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- a part or share of something.
- a window listing the properties for an object.
- factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
- a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
5 True/False questions
group → a copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.
data type → tells what type of data a field can hold
database → an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
scroll bar → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
title bar → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.