5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person nominated by the will of another to execute the will.
- a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- person entitled to benefits or proceeds of an insurance policy or will
- gift made by a will; something handed down from an ancestor
- Graceful and controlled use of the body.
4 True/False questions
Avert → turn away or aside
Meager → deficient in amount or quality or extent
Pyrotechnics → the craft of making fireworks
Appraise → place a value on