5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- realistic conflict theory
- Linville "Outgroup Homogeneity Effect"
- La Pierre
- Jennings et al. "Ad"
- a going along with explicitly stated rules or there will be consequences
- b conflict over limited resources
- c discrimination
- d gender stereotypes
- e stereotyping
5 Multiple choice questions
- self-fulfilling prophesy
- not simply size of group that matters but # of independent opinions
- where do we get it?
5 True/False questions
Snyder+Uranowitz "Betty K" → gender stereotypes
normative conformity → desire to be liked
Sherif "Robber's Cave" → realistic conflict theory, discrimination, superordinate goal
Bransford "laundry" → gender stereotypes
Loftus "Eyewitness" → default value