5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- autism symptoms
- Sherif "autokinetic effect"
- Snyder+Skrypnek "Self-fulfilling prophesy"
- a informational conformity
- b deficits in communication, socialization, imagination
- c going along with social norms
- d gender stereotypes
- e where do we get it?
5 Multiple choice questions
- minority needs to be consistent, unanimous, forceful, rational
5 True/False questions
Allen+Levine → one dissenter drops conformity from 50% to 5%
Milgram → where did they get it?
Sears+Houland "Lynching" → realistic conflict theory
normative conformity → desire to be right
salience → going along with explicitly stated rules or there will be consequences