5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Linville "Outgroup Homogeneity Effect"
- Jones' Actor/Observer Difference
- Condry^(2) "Baby"
- a stereotyping
- b gender stereotypes
- c one dissenter drops conformity from 50% to 5%
- d fundamental attribution error
5 Multiple choice questions
- mere act of dividing world into the categories "me" and "not me" is sufficient to lead to prejudice, discrimination, stereotypes
- informational conformity
- not simply size of group that matters but # of independent opinions
- deficits in communication, socialization, imagination
5 True/False questions
realistic conflict theory → desire to be liked
proximal → where do we get it?
social norms → mere presence of others influences behavior
Asch → where did they get it?
informational conformity → desire to be liked