5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a According to Aristotle, the soul has the faculty or power of
- b According to Aristotle, Souls move _____ the ladder
- c soul
- d According to St. Thomas, Aristole proposed how many days for a rational soul to enter men
- e According to Aristotle, the soul is not an ____________ existing substance
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to John Locke, _________ is a faith claim, and it can't be proven or disproved
- According to Aristotle, soul has little to do with ____.
- According to Immanuel Kant, although we can't know it exists, we can live and act as ________
- According to David Hume, immortal, "independent" soul as an entity must be ________.
- According to John Locke, mind is formed by ______________ and ______________.
5 True/False questions
creative reason → According to Aristotle, the soul has the faculty or power of
Infinite substances → He believed in thinking substance (mind, soul) and "extended" or bodily (material)
The self = soul → animals
Ideas caught on and formed the standard of practice → According to John B. Watson, behaviorism was very unsuccessful, but his _______________ by the pre- WWII years
Aristotle → According to ______, soul and body.
1. there is no inner/outer contrast.