5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pineal gland
- Lived experience and sensory activation
- Depart at physical death
- a According to G.W. Von Leibniz, monads are eternal and ______________.
- b According to John Locke, mind is formed by ______________ and ______________.
- c According to Rene Descartes, activity coordinate via the _______.
- d According to Immanuel Kant, _______ is not writing on the blank slate, it is active
- e According to John Locke, the universe was made of two substances: the immaterial part of man that thinks or the spritual substance is _____, and ____ + matter = human
5 Multiple choice questions
- self-observation and reporting thoughts, feelings and sensations
- Who was influenced by St. Paul and by the "Neo Platonic" school
- He denies the Augustinian view of fallen men (i.e. orginal sin)
5 True/False questions
Toward perfection → self-observation and reporting thoughts, feelings and sensations
up → According to Aristotle, Souls move _____ the ladder
Soul → According to St. Augustine, he believed that the soul ___ reincarnation (as in plato)
modern scientific method → According to Aristotle, the soul is not an
Soul → According to St. Augustine, ____ = rational being actualizing its essence to be a full human being