5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Three categories of soul
- a flesh
- b According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body
- c According to John Locke, substances can be known via the ______ of the ideas they produce
- d St. Thomas borrowed from this idea
- e self-observation and reporting thoughts, feelings and sensations
5 Multiple choice questions
- He denied that the soul accounts for personal identity
- According to ______, soul and body.
1. there is no inner/outer contrast.
- According to G.W. Von Leibniz, monads are eternal and ______________.
5 True/False questions
inner spectator → According to Aristotle, the soul is not an
Toward perfection → self-observation and reporting thoughts, feelings and sensations
Matter and form → Substance or essence of human beings
Thinking → According to John Locke, consciousness accompanies _______.
I am a thinking thing/being → According to John Locke, consciousness accompanies _______.