5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sensitive soul
- Traditional metaphysics or behavioral psychology
- Depart at physical death
- a animals
- b And finally... after a number of others have tried to come up with a theory, we either pretty much go with ________.
- c According to Immanuel Kant, _____ in itself, is an empty idea
- d According to the pre-socratics and plato, the soul is ____, and a real person
- e According to G.W. Von Leibniz, monads are eternal and ______________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Immanuel Kant, the soul is essentially ________, more like a quality
- According to John Locke, personal identity is ________.
- According to St. Thomas, a person is not his/her soul, or _____ alone (as plato and descartes)
- According to Immanuel Kant, the soul = "I" must be immortal so it __________
5 True/False questions
40 → According to St. Thomas, Aristole proposed how many days for a rational soul to enter men
Consciousness → According to Rene Descartes, the soul is _________.
Soul → According to St. Augustine, he believed that the soul ___ reincarnation (as in plato)
Necessarily → According to St. Thomas, Human beings ________ must have a body
Form → soul