5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sensitive soul
- Rational soul
- a animals
- b According to Rene Descartes, the soul is _________.
- c psyche
- d human beings
- e According to John Locke, substances are _________ , in themselves
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to John B. Watson, he wanted to overhaul the predominant school of psych, "______"
- He gave validity to phenomina (i.e. experiences) and so the soul was just a bundle of perceptions in continual flux; " a jumble of perceptions"
- According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body
- According to Aristotle, Souls move _____ the ladder
- According to ______, soul and body.
1. there is no inner/outer contrast.
5 True/False questions
Behaviorism → But many would say today that the __________ didn't quite get it either
knowledge → According to St. Augustine, who is in control
sarx → According to John Locke, the universe was made of two substances: the immaterial part of man that thinks or the spritual substance is _____, and ____ + matter = human
John Locke → He denied that the soul accounts for personal identity
Fancy machine → According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body