5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Traditional metaphysics or behavioral psychology
- Pineal gland
- Personal indentity
- John B. Watson
- a According to Aristotle, soul has little to do with ____.
- b He started in psychology at U. Chicago, and later worked in experimental psychology, particularly as it involved animal behavior
- c And finally... after a number of others have tried to come up with a theory, we either pretty much go with ________.
- d According to John B. Watson, ultimately would _________ the notion of soul or mind as an "entity"
- e According to Rene Descartes, activity coordinate via the _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to St. Augustine, he believed that the soul ___ reincarnation (as in plato)
- According to John B. Watson, he wanted to overhaul the predominant school of psych, "______"
- According to John Locke, _________ is a faith claim, and it can't be proven or disproved
- According to John B. Watson, behaviorism was very unsuccessful, but his _______________ by the pre- WWII years
- According to St. Thomas, intellection requires _____.
5 True/False questions
Rational soul → human beings
80 → According to Aristotle, Souls move _____ the ladder
passive reason → subject to death
inner spectator → According to Aristotle, the soul is not an
David Hume → According to Aristotle, he held that wherever there is life, there is a