6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a stong, flexible tissue that covers the ends of the bones.
- muscle found only in the heart.
- tissue that connects bones to other bones.
- the b ody system that includes all the external coverings of the body,including the skin nails, and hair.
- the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.
- involuntary muscle named for its smooth appearance.
6 True/False questions
skeletal muscle → a body system that contains bones as well as other structures that connect and protect the bones and that support other fuctions in the body.
Skeletal System → a body system that contains bones as well as other structures that connect and protect the bones and that support other fuctions in the body.
periosteum → membrane that surrounds the bone.
melanin → pigment that protects the body by absorbing some of the sun's damaging ultraviolent rays.
joint → injury where blood vessels in the skin are broken, but the skin is not cut or opened.
bruise → thick layer of skin the gives skin strength, nourishment and flexibility.