6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- membrane that surrounds the bone.
- the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.
- tissue that connects bones to other bones.
- pigment that protects the body by absorbing some of the sun's damaging ultraviolent rays.
- bone disease that causes bones to weaken or become brittle.
- where two or more bones meet.
6 True/False questions
voluntary muscle → muscle that you can conciously control.
arthritis → thick layer of skin the gives skin strength, nourishment and flexibility.
skeletal muscle → type of muscle that attaches to bones.
Skeletal System → type of muscle that attaches to bones.
cardiac muscle → muscle found only in the heart.
muscle → strong body tissue that contracts in an orderly way.