6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- thick layer of skin the gives skin strength, nourishment and flexibility.
- disease where joints become irritated ore inflammed, such as when cartilage in joints is damaged or wears away.
- type of muscle that attaches to bones.
- pigment that protects the body by absorbing some of the sun's damaging ultraviolent rays.
- the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.
- muscle found only in the heart.
6 True/False questions
voluntary muscle → muscle you can not conciously control.
integumentary system → a body system that contains bones as well as other structures that connect and protect the bones and that support other fuctions in the body.
cartilage → a stong, flexible tissue that covers the ends of the bones.
ligament → where two or more bones meet.
involuntary muscle → muscle you can not conciously control.
Skeletal System → type of muscle that attaches to bones.