5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- September 3, 1791
- a The 83 divided parts of France during the Revolution, reformed by the National Assembly.
- b The act of the army who fought against the revolutionists because they were in favor of the Old Regime.
- c A compensation to other nations for damages inflicted on them.
- d Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- e First Constitution proclaimed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Guarantees certain rights of every US citizen. Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
- Execution of Louis XVI
- A time when philosophers believed they could apply the scientific method and use reason to logically explain human nature.
- Directory begins
- Clergy of the Roman Catholic Church. 1% of the population.
5 True/False questions
Nationalism → Love of ones country rather than love of one's religion.
Liberalism → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
émigrés → Those who wanted to get rid of the king, set up a republic, and institute far-reaching changes.
Radicals → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
August, 1789 → Declaration of the rights of man adopted