5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Third Estate
- Scorched-earth policy
- September 3, 1791
- a Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- b The rest of the population of France. 97% of the population. Split into three groups.
- c The draft. Stated that all unmarried able-bodied men from 18-25 years of age were liable for military services.
- d The tactic of burning or destroying crops and everything else that might be of value to the invaders.
- e First Constitution proclaimed
5 Multiple choice questions
- The French Concordat with the Catholic Church
- Tennis Court Oath
- Louis XVI becomes king
- Gatherings of the social, political, and cultural elite.
- Enforces the laws. The president.
5 True/False questions
émigrés → Those who wanted to get rid of the king, set up a republic, and institute far-reaching changes.
Legislative Branch → Enforces the laws. The president.
June 20, 1791 → Tennis Court Oath
Moderates → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
August, 1788 → Declaration of the rights of man adopted