5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- December 2, 1804
- July, 1789
- September 1793 - July 1794
- Executive Branch
- a Reign of Terror
- b Napoleon crowned Emperor of France
- c Enforces the laws. The president.
- d Storming of the Bastille
- e A time after the Napoleonic era where those in power wanted to return to the conditions of an earlier period. Led by Reactionaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Clergy of the Roman Catholic Church. 1% of the population.
- All former ruling families should be restored to their thrones.
- Declaration of the rights of man adopted
- King's Flight to Varennes
- Those who did not want to change the existing conditions, who thought the Revolution had gone on too long.
5 True/False questions
émigrés → Emigrants, a constant source of trouble for France.
Third Estate → The rest of the population of France. 97% of the population. Split into three groups.
Indemnity → A compensation to other nations for damages inflicted on them.
Coup d'état → Seizure of power by force.
1790 → Louis XVI becomes king