5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Branch
- August, 1789
- June, 1789
- a Make the laws. The Congress.
- b Tennis Court Oath
- c A compensation to other nations for damages inflicted on them.
- d The 83 divided parts of France during the Revolution, reformed by the National Assembly.
- e Declaration of the rights of man adopted
5 Multiple choice questions
- Storming of the Bastille
- Napoleon crowned Emperor of France
- Guarantees certain rights of every US citizen. Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
- The draft. Stated that all unmarried able-bodied men from 18-25 years of age were liable for military services.
- Execution of Louis XVI
5 True/False questions
Enlightenment → A time when philosophers believed they could apply the scientific method and use reason to logically explain human nature.
Counterrevolution → The draft. Stated that all unmarried able-bodied men from 18-25 years of age were liable for military services.
Scorched-earth policy → An agreement between the people and Napoleon (1801), in which the Catholic religion was recognized as the religion of most French citizens, but did not abolish the religious toleration guaranteed by the Declaration of the Rights of Man.
November 3, 1795 → First Constitution proclaimed
Reaction → The 83 divided parts of France during the Revolution, reformed by the National Assembly.