5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- December 2, 1804
- Popular Sovereignty
- July 5, 1809
- a Arrest of Pope Pius VII
- b A time after the Napoleonic era where those in power wanted to return to the conditions of an earlier period. Led by Reactionaries.
- c Napoleon crowned Emperor of France
- d Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- e Just laws and wise governments must be created by and subject to the will of the people.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The poorest class during the Revolution in France, led miserable and terror filled lives.
- First Constitution proclaimed
- Tennis Court Oath
- Louis XVIII enters Paris (Bourbon dynasty restored)
- Guarantees certain rights of every US citizen. Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
5 True/False questions
Third Estate → The rest of the population of France. 97% of the population. Split into three groups.
Radicals → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
Bourgeoisie → City dwelling middle class. Professional people.
May 3, 1803 → Louis XVIII enters Paris (Bourbon dynasty restored)
Indemnity → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.