5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Branch
- Enlightened Despotism
- June 20, 1791
- Second Estate
- June, 1789
- a The nobility. 2% of the population.
- b King's Flight to Varennes
- c Make the laws. The Congress.
- d Tennis Court Oath
- e A system of government in which absolute monarchs ruled according to the principles of the Enlightenment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Seizure of power by force.
- Arrest of Pope Pius VII
- Gatherings of the social, political, and cultural elite.
- A procedure in which Napoleon submitted the constitution of his new government to the people for a vote.
- The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
5 True/False questions
Moderates → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
Enlightenment → A time when philosophers believed they could apply the scientific method and use reason to logically explain human nature.
December 2, 1804 → Directory begins
Nationalism → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
Bourgeoisie → City dwelling middle class. Professional people.