5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electrical fires
- Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions.
- Contaminated items
- Oxygen, Heat, Fuel
- a Class "C" fires consist of?
- b What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
- c Where would you see a "biohazard" sign?
- d What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- e In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
- Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
- When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
5 True/False questions
5 → The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
OSHA → The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
Ergonomics → study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
False, the base → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
True → True or False: Observe all safety precautions.