5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oxygen, Heat, Fuel
- Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals
- Provide training
- CAUTION: personal protective equipment required
- a Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- b What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
- c The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
- d What is the MSDS?
- e Lift heavy items alone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- Class "C" fires consist of?
- How many types of classes of fire types are there?
- Where would you see a "biohazard" sign?
5 True/False questions
False → In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
At the base of the fire → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
True → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
Store equipment properly → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
Material Safety Data Sheets → When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?