5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- At the base of the fire
- Electrical fires
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
- Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals
- Burning or combustible metals
- a What is the MSDS?
- b When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
- c Class "C" fires consist of?
- d A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
- e What does P. A. S. S. mean?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
- How many fire prevention steps are there?
- The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
5 True/False questions
OSHA → The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
Provide training → The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
True → Avoid twisting your body as you work.
Borken equipment → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
5 → The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.