5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CAUTION: personal protective equipment required
- Store equipment properly
- At the base of the fire
- Radiation sign
- a The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- b When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
- c Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- d How many types of classes of fire types are there?
- e Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who requires companies to have MSDS?
- Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
- Lift heavy items alone.
5 True/False questions
Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions. → What is one of the fire prevention rules?
Electrical fires → study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
True → True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
Evacuate → John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals → What is the MSDS?