5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flammable liquids and gases
- Borken equipment
- Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals
- a In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
- b A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- c The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
- d Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
- e What is the MSDS?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
- How many fire prevention steps are there?
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- Class "C" fires consist of?
- How many types of classes of fire types are there?
5 True/False questions
Material Safety Data Sheets → When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
Burning or combustible metals → A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
Evacuate → John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
True → How many fire prevention steps are there?
Contaminated items → Where would you see a "biohazard" sign?