5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Burning or combustible metals
- Provide training
- a The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
- b Avoid twisting your body as you work.
- c Who requires companies to have MSDS?
- d A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
- e In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
5 Multiple choice questions
- study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
- Lift heavy items alone.
- Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
- True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
5 True/False questions
Contain → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
Rescue, Activate, Contain, Extinguish → What does R. A. C. E. mean?
Evacuate → In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions. → What do you do if you get a foreign object in your eye?
Borken equipment → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?