5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CAUTION: personal protective equipment required
- Store equipment properly
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
- a John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
- b Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- c What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- d The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- e Lift heavy items alone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
- Class "C" fires consist of?
- A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
- What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
5 True/False questions
Do not remove object, get help → What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
5 → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
Contain → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
Provide training → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
True → How many types of classes of fire types are there?