5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Borken equipment
- Radiation sign
- Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions.
- a Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
- b True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
- c What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- d John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
- e Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the MSDS?
- study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
- Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
5 True/False questions
At the base of the fire → When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
False → Lift heavy items alone.
Contaminated items → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
Contain → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
False → In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.