5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Flammable liquids and gases
- Store equipment properly
- a The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- b How many fire prevention steps are there?
- c A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- d John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the MSDS?
- The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
- Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
- What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
5 True/False questions
Provide training → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
False → In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
Oxygen, Heat, Fuel → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
Rescue, Activate, Contain, Extinguish → Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
OSHA → How many fire prevention steps are there?