5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do not remove object, get help
- Rescue, Activate, Contain, Extinguish
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
- a What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- b True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
- c What do you do if you get a foreign object in your eye?
- d What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- e How many types of classes of fire types are there?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
- A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
- What does M. S. D. S. mean?
- Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
- Who requires companies to have MSDS?
5 True/False questions
Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals → What is the MSDS?
Oxygen, Heat, Fuel → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
Contaminated items → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
Electrical fires → John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
Provide training → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?