5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Contaminated items
- CAUTION: personal protective equipment required
- a Where would you see a "biohazard" sign?
- b Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
- c How many fire prevention steps are there?
- d John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
- e study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
- What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- What does M. S. D. S. mean?
5 True/False questions
Do not remove object, get help → What do you do if you get a foreign object in your eye?
Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions. → What is one of the fire prevention rules?
Store equipment properly → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
Borken equipment → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
OSHA → Who requires companies to have MSDS?