5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rules of Interpretation
- Assumption of Risk
- a promise of reimbursement in the case of loss
- b A court will award money or other relief to a party injured by a breach of contract
- c exchange of things of value
- d Court looks at the whole over parts. Court looks at written or typed over printed words.
- e voluntarily and knowingly subjecting oneself to danger
5 Multiple choice questions
- a court will award money or other relief to a party injured by a breach of contract
- The forced performance of an act under threat, violence, or pressure
- a type of business with limited liability for the owners with the advantage of not paying corporate income tax (abbreviation)
- a business owned and controlled by one person.
- An obligation that cannot be given to a 3rd party
5 True/False questions
Implied Warranty → an unwritten guarantee that the good or service is fit for the purpose for which it was sold
Compensatory Damages → (law) compensation for losses that can readily be proven to have occurred and for which the injured party has the right to be compensated
Proximate Cause → is the cause that immediately and directly results in a specific event. if a person can eleminate any one of the 4 elemants, the lawsuit will not be successful.
Cause in Fact → a contract that heavily restricts one party while leaving the other free (as some standard form printed contracts)
Mirror Image Rule → means that the terms stated in the acceptance must exactly mirror or match the terms of the offer