5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (noun) the pivot about which a lever turns
- b (v) to insert between other elements
- c (adj) characterized by propriety and dignity and good taste in manners and conduct
- d (adj) plausible but false; seeming to be genuine, correct, or beautiful, but not really so
- e (v) 1. provide or give (a service, help, etc.).
"money serves as a reward for services rendered"
2. cause to be or become; make.
"the rains rendered his escape impossible"
"her fury rendered her speechless"
5 Multiple choice questions
- (n.) a thin outer layer; a surface appearance or decoration; (v.) to cover with a thin layer
- (noun) a ritual recitation of words or sounds believed to have a magical effect
- (n) a downward slope or bend
- (n) nearsightedness; lack of foresight; lack of imagination or intellectual insight
- (v) to restrict or limit
5 True/False questions
vestige → (noun) a trace or evidence of something that once existed
ululation → (noun) a ritual recitation of words or sounds believed to have a magical effect
gesticulate → (verb) show, express or direct through movement
sated → (adj) fed beyond capacity or desire
inimical → (noun) a state of deep-seated ill-will