6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
5 True/False questions
WEIS time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
COPM → Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
Purpose of the WEIS → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
Process of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
WEIS → Work Environment Impact Scale