6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- Work Environment Impact Scale
5 True/False questions
COPM time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
Purpose of the COPM → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
OCAIRS client group → OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
WEIS time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.