6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
- Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
5 True/False questions
OCAIRS client group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
COPM client group → The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
Purpose of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
Purpose of the COPM → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
WEIS client Group → The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.