6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- Work Environment Impact Scale
- Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
- It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
5 True/False questions
Purpose of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
More on COPM → It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
Purpose of the WEIS → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
COPM time → It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
COPM client group → The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.