6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
- It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
5 True/False questions
WEIS client Group → OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
More on COPM → It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
Purpose of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
OCAIRS time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
Purpose of the COPM → The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.