6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
- The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.
- It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
5 True/False questions
OCAIRS → Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
Process of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
WEIS client Group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
Process of the COPM → There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
Purpose of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation