6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
5 True/False questions
OCAIRS client group → OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
More on COPM → Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
WEIS → Work Environment Impact Scale
Process of the WEIS → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.