5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. relating to physical appetite, especially sexual
- adj. hazy; vague; uncertain
- n. respect; consideration
- adj. tending to show off one's learning.
- n. an expression of praise
5 True/False questions
imprecation → n. a curse
impair → v. to weaken; to cause to become worse
sanguine → adj. dashingly stylish and confident.
non sequitur → n. something that does not logically follow
quandary → adj. relating to physical appetite, especially sexual