5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. a sad or mournful poem
- adj. dashingly stylish and confident.
- n. something that does not logically follow
- adj. relating to physical appetite, especially sexual
- adj. tending to show off one's learning.
5 True/False questions
imprecation → v. to weaken; to cause to become worse
quandary → n. a puzzling situation; a dilemma
panegyric → n. an expression of praise
impair → v. to weaken; to cause to become worse
sanguine → n. an expression of praise