5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the difference between bulimia nervosa and anorexia nervosa?
- What is the difference between overweight individuals and obese individuals?
- What 3 nutrients have calories in them?
- a overweight could mean alot of muscle/ obese is alot of stored fat
- b spreading of pathogens from one food to another
- c substances your bady need to grow and repair itself
- d protein, grains, vegetables
- e bulimia- purging and benging
anorexia- losing an excessive amount of weight
5 Multiple choice questions
- reccomendation about eating smart
- a interactive guide for eating healthy
- bread and tuna
- grains, vegetable, fruits, dairy, meats
Grains and dairy are 2 widest
5 True/False questions
List 3 choices you need to focus on. → cut down on fat foods, eat grains, and digest carbohydrates
Foods people eat can trigger certain diseases and health conditions. What are 3 health conditions? → Diabetes and anorexia
what are 2 healthful ways to lose weight, and 2 healthful ways to gain weight? → working out, and losing 1 pound a week
Minerals → elements found in food that is used by the body
Food Allergy → a negative reaction to foods