5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the difference between hinger and appetite?
- What is the difference between a sell by date and a use by date?
- What is the term that converts the food you eat into fuel?
- Name 2 problems that good nutrition can help you avoid.
- a Carbohydrates
- b sell by can meant when it tastes good by
use by is when it is no good by the certain date
- c Diabetes and anorexia
- d Hunger- eating whenever you can
Appetite- when your body should eat
- e starches and sugars found in foods
5 Multiple choice questions
- Food intolerance- artifical flavoring
Food allergy- peanut butter
- a interactive guide for eating healthy
- elements found in food that is used by the body
- substances added to foods to produce a desired affect
- a healthy diet meeting your needs
a light diet and a heavy diet
5 True/False questions
What is BMI → a tough complex carbohydrate
What does the word light mean when used on a food label? → Carbohydrates
Calorie → a tough complex carbohydrate
Dietary Guidelines for Americans → reccomendation about eating smart
Nutrient Dense → substances your bady need to grow and repair itself