5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 parts of symbiotic relationship?
- What is migration?
- What is the prey?
- study of living organisms and how they interact with their enviroment
- Why does earth have life and other planets do not?
- a The organism being hunted
- b Were exactly correct situated from the sun
- c mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism
- d The moving place to place of animals
- e ecology
5 Multiple choice questions
- exponential growth
5 True/False questions
a relationship in which one organism benefits and the other is harmed is called,, → parasitism
What is the predator? → The organism being hunted
group of organisms that are the same kind and interact with the same area → population
organisms that use an outside energy source like the sun to make energy-rich molecules are called → producers
anything that restricts the number of organisms in a particular area → limiting factor