5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 parts of symbiotic relationship?
- What makes up a habitat?
- the place where an organism lives
- group of organisms that are the same kind and interact with the same area
- a relationship in which one organism benefits and the other isn't affected is called..
- a population
- b commensalism
- c mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism
- d Food, vegetation, animals
- e habitat
5 Multiple choice questions
- carrying capacity
- When an animal grows extremely fast
5 True/False questions
geographic area with similar climates and ecosystems → biotic
organisms that obtain energy by eating other organisms → habitat
study of living organisms and how they interact with their enviroment → population
What is the prey? → The one who seeks the prey
a species is introduced to an area and thrives and reproduces quickly then limiting factors occur and the population becomes competitive → carrying capacity