5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is exponential growth?
- a relationship in which one organism benefits and the other is harmed is called,,
- a relationship in which one organism benefits and the other isn't affected is called..
- Why does earth have life and other planets do not?
- What makes up a habitat?
- a parasitism
- b When an animal grows extremely fast
- c commensalism
- d Food, vegetation, animals
- e Were exactly correct situated from the sun
5 Multiple choice questions
- limiting factor
- carrying capacity
- A system used by ecologists to measure population
5 True/False questions
a relationship in which both species benefit are called.. → mutualism
group of organisms that are the same kind and interact with the same area → population
What is the predator? → The organism being hunted
What is migration? → The moving place to place of animals
What is the prey? → The one who seeks the prey